ZOOM GCE-3 GUITAR LAB CIRCUIT EMULATOR AND USB INTERFACE GCE3
Stock code: ZOOMGCE3
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Guitar Lab Circuit Emulator
The ZOOM GCE-3 is a compact USB audio interface that puts ZOOM Guitar Lab’s endless collection of guitar effects, amps and cabinets at your fingertips whenever and wherever inspiration strikes.
- Instantly access dozens of high-quality effects, including distortion, overdrive, EQ, compression, delay, reverb, flanger, phaser and chorus
- Free download of ZOOM Guitar Lab Mac/Windows software for creating, editing and managing patches
- USB-C port for connection to computer
- Built-In DSP processing for circuit emulation of G5n, G3n, G3Xn, B3n, G1 FOUR, G1X FOUR, B1 FOUR, B1X FOUR
- Input jack accepts standard guitar cable
- Auxiliary stereo input jack for connexion of smartphones and music players
- Stereo headphone output with volume control
Your Grab-and-Go Studio
Small enough to fit in the pocket of your gig bag or backpack, this compact bus-powered USB interface is perfect for capturing your ideas in the studio or on the go.
Always In Sync
The GCE-3’s built-in DSP processor takes the processing load off your computer, letting you dial in and record professional-sounding guitar tones with near zero latency.
Plug In. Jam Out.
The GCE-3 records to your computer via USB-C. Perfect for practicing, the AUX input lets you play external backing tracks directly to your headphones while only recording your guitar to the computer. And for monitoring, the GCE-3 offers dedicated headphone volume control.
Guitar Lab Software
With the ZOOM Guitar Lab app for Mac/Windows, you have access to the same library of amp models, artist effects and patches available for all of ZOOM’s G-series pedals. Emulate the G5n, G3Xn and even the B3n bass pedal, right on your computer. It’s a one-stop shop for effects collection and management!
For convenience, the Clipboard function memorises up to four effects with custom parameters, so you can copy and paste them onto other patches.
Patches & Effects
The NEWS section keeps your sound fresh with a steady stream of new downloadable patches, and the EFFECTS tab houses an ever-growing list of classic and boutique effects.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- ZOOM GCE-3 Guitar Lab Circuit Emulator
- Steinberg Cubase LE license
- Non-slip pad
- USB cable (type A to C)
- Operation manual
Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
A/D conversion: 24-bit 128× oversampling
D/A conversion: 24-bit 128× oversampling
Signal processing: 32-bit
INPUT: Standard mono phone jack
Rated input level: −20 dBu
Input impedance (line): 470 kΩ
AUX IN: Stereo mini jack
Rated input level: −10 dBu
Input impedance (line): 1 kΩ
PHONES: Stereo mini jack
Maximum output level: Headphones 15 mW + 15 mW (typ. 32Ω load)
Input S/N: 120 dB (typ)
Noise floor (residual noise): −96 dBu (typ)
Connector: USB Type-C, USB 2.0
- USB bus power (Type-C)
- 5V DC power supply (Micro-B / Optional AD-17 AC adapter)
External dimensions: 80 mm (D) × 106 mm (W) × 29 mm (H)
Weight: 90 g
Note: 0 dBu = 0.775 V
GCE-3 SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
OS: Windows® 7 SP1 or later / 8.1 / 10 (32bit/64bit)
CPU: Intel® Core i3 or faster*
USB: USB 3.0/USB 2.0**
* Operation is not guaranteed with CPUs from Atom, Celeron or Pentium series or CPUs made by AMD.
** Only USB host controllers with Intel Chipsets are supported. Operation is not guaranteed when used with USB hubs or expansion cards.
OS: Mac® OS X 10.11 / 10.12 / 10.13 / 10.14
CPU: Intel® Core i3 or faster
USB: USB 3.0/USB 2.0*
* Operation is not guaranteed when used with USB hubs or expansion cards.