WASHBURN VINTAGE SERIES R320SWKK - ALL-SOLID PARLOR GUITAR WITH FRET INLAYS - W/CASE
Stock code: WSHR320SWRK
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $1,299.00
Quick weekly payments on $1,299.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The Vintage Series recreates or resembles some of the great Washburn instruments that were crafted in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. In order to create the "vibe" of a 100 year old instrument that has been well played but not abused, we have added a vintage finish and distressed hardware. Because these guitars are built using modern techniques and materials, the resulting instruments are more durable and in many cases better sounding than their century old counterparts.
TOP: Solid Spruce
BACK: Solid Rosewood
SIDES: Solid Rosewood
BRACING: Quarter Sawn Scalloped Sitka Spruce bracing
MATERIAL: Mahogany V shape
FRETBOARD: Ebony with 18 Frets
INLAYS: Tree of Life
NUT WIDTH: 48mm
PREAMP SYSTEM: n/a
TUNERS: Distressed Open Gear
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.