The Alien fills the gap between the double bass and the electric bass.
It provides a wealth of new opportunities for expression and adds an extra dimension to the musician's domain.
Unique styling in the convenient cutaway, the off-center asymmetric soundhole, add to the uniqueness of the overall shape and warm tones of this acoustic model.
The top and body are both laminated for increased durability in stage use.
Equipped with the Fishman Prefix™ Plus acoustic guitar system, it provides a variable notch filter, shelving bass & treble, semi-parametric contour and brilliance controls for precise tone shaping.
There is also a phase reversal switch and low battery indicator.
Even without amplification, the basic character is evident; a growling tone across the instrument's full range with a big bottom.
- Acoustic Bass, set neck
- Laminated Spruce top, bottom and sides made of laminated Ovangkol
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- 24 frets
- Fishman Prefix™ Plus Acoustic Guitar System (incl. Preamp and Acoustic Matrix Pickup)
- Natural Satin Finish
- Warwick tuners
- Ebony bridge, metal tailpiece
- Chrome hardware
- Warwick security locks
- Just-A-Nut III
- Nut width: 38,5 mm
- Weight**: 2,8 kg
- Warwick Acoustic Bass strings: .045" - .135"
- Including Warwick "User Kit"
- Including "Premium Line Plus" RockBag® for Acoustic Bass RB 20610 B/Plus
* without extra charge