The Ultimate in UAD Powered Plug-Ins, with QUAD Processing Power and our most complete Plug-In Bundle.
The UAD-2 QUAD Omni 6 DSP Accelerator Package is Universal Audio’s most powerful and flexible processing hardware — packaged with our most complete plug-in bundle for professional users. Specifically, the UAD-2 QUAD Omni 6 gives producers and engineers 53 award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac or PC — saving thousands of dollars versus buying the plug-ins individually. The PCIe card features four Analog Devices SHARC chips to “power” the world’s finest analog emulation plug-ins, including classics from Ampex, Lexicon, Studer, SSL, Neve, Manley, Roland, BOSS, dbx, Empirical Labs, EMT, Teletronix and more.
- Flagship quad-processor DSP Accelerator (PCIe card) for running UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac or PC
- Access the world’s finest emulations of analog classics: Ampex, Lexicon, Studer, SSL, Neve, Manley, Roland, BOSS, dbx, Empirical Labs, EMT, Teletronix and more
- Includes all 53 UA-developed plug-ins up to and including UAD software v6.0*, plus a $100 Plug-In Voucher redeemable from UA’s Online Store
- Save $5000+ versus buying the plug-ins individually
- Also available as UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Omni 6 FireWire unit
With its four SHARC processors, the UAD-2 QUAD lets you run large professional mixes with ultra high-quality plug-ins, freeing up your Mac or PC’s internal processors for other mixing or virtual instrument duties. In this way, owning a UAD-2 QUAD is like having a rack full of dedicated high-quality processors, always at your disposal — no matter what else your host computer is doing. Whether you use Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo or Performer, a UAD-2 QUAD offers rich, analog sound quality that would be difficult or impossible to achieve with a native Mac- or PC-based system.
Developed by the industry’s finest engineering team, and backed by frequent new software and plug-in releases, UAD-2 QUAD cards have found a home with many of the world’s leading engineers and producers, powering multiple Platinum-selling and Grammy-winning records.
*Note: The UAD-2 QUAD Omni 6 package does not include any Direct Developer (3rd party) plug-ins, nor plug-ins released after UAD Software v6.0
See the UAD Instance Chart here
- High-bandwidth x1 PCI Express card (PCIe 2.0 compatible)
- UAD-2 SOLO: low-profile, half-height, short PCIe card
- UAD-2 DUO/QUAD: full-height, short PCIe card
- 1, 2 or 4 Analog Devices SHARC 21369 floating-point processors
- Multi-card support for up to 4 UAD-2’s and 4 UAD-1’s in one computer
- Cross-Platform for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6, Windows XP/x64, Vista x86/x64, 7 x86/x64
- Supports VST, RTAS, and Audio Units plug-in formats
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192kHz sample rate support for all plug-ins
- Drivers optimized for modern multi-thread and multi-processor architectures
- Real-time and faster than real-time processing for mix bounces
- LoadLock™ ensures resource availability on loaded plug-ins
- 14-day full function demo for all plug-ins; try before you buy
- Powered Plug-Ins™ available 24/7 @ my.uaudio.com
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.