UNIVERSAL AUDIO UAD-2 QUAD OMNI (V6) W US$100 PLUGIN VOUCHER (PCI-EXPRESS)
Stock code: UAUAD2QUADOMNI6
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $3,149.00
Quick weekly payments on $3,149.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The Ultimate in UAD Powered Plug-Ins, with QUAD Processing Power and our most complete Plug-In Bundle.
The UAD-2 QUAD Omni 6 DSP Accelerator Package is Universal Audio’s most powerful and flexible processing hardware — packaged with our most complete plug-in bundle for professional users. Specifically, the UAD-2 QUAD Omni 6 gives producers and engineers 53 award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac or PC — saving thousands of dollars versus buying the plug-ins individually. The PCIe card features four Analog Devices SHARC chips to “power” the world’s finest analog emulation plug-ins, including classics from Ampex, Lexicon, Studer, SSL, Neve, Manley, Roland, BOSS, dbx, Empirical Labs, EMT, Teletronix and more.
- Flagship quad-processor DSP Accelerator (PCIe card) for running UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac or PC
- Access the world’s finest emulations of analog classics: Ampex, Lexicon, Studer, SSL, Neve, Manley, Roland, BOSS, dbx, Empirical Labs, EMT, Teletronix and more
- Includes all 53 UA-developed plug-ins up to and including UAD software v6.0*, plus a $100 Plug-In Voucher redeemable from UA’s Online Store
- Save $5000+ versus buying the plug-ins individually
- Also available as UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Omni 6 FireWire unit
With its four SHARC processors, the UAD-2 QUAD lets you run large professional mixes with ultra high-quality plug-ins, freeing up your Mac or PC’s internal processors for other mixing or virtual instrument duties. In this way, owning a UAD-2 QUAD is like having a rack full of dedicated high-quality processors, always at your disposal — no matter what else your host computer is doing. Whether you use Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo or Performer, a UAD-2 QUAD offers rich, analog sound quality that would be difficult or impossible to achieve with a native Mac- or PC-based system.
Developed by the industry’s finest engineering team, and backed by frequent new software and plug-in releases, UAD-2 QUAD cards have found a home with many of the world’s leading engineers and producers, powering multiple Platinum-selling and Grammy-winning records.
*Note: The UAD-2 QUAD Omni 6 package does not include any Direct Developer (3rd party) plug-ins, nor plug-ins released after UAD Software v6.0See the UAD Instance Chart here
- High-bandwidth x1 PCI Express card (PCIe 2.0 compatible)
- UAD-2 SOLO: low-profile, half-height, short PCIe card
- UAD-2 DUO/QUAD: full-height, short PCIe card
- 1, 2 or 4 Analog Devices SHARC 21369 floating-point processors
- Multi-card support for up to 4 UAD-2’s and 4 UAD-1’s in one computer
- Cross-Platform for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6, Windows XP/x64, Vista x86/x64, 7 x86/x64
- Supports VST, RTAS, and Audio Units plug-in formats
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192kHz sample rate support for all plug-ins
- Drivers optimized for modern multi-thread and multi-processor architectures
- Real-time and faster than real-time processing for mix bounces
- LoadLock™ ensures resource availability on loaded plug-ins
- 14-day full function demo for all plug-ins; try before you buy
- Powered Plug-Ins™ available 24/7 @ my.uaudio.com
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.