UNIVERSAL AUDIO UAD-2 OCTO CUSTOM WITH ANALOG CLASSICS PLUS PLUGIN BUNDLE & CUSTOM PICK 3 PLUGINS (PCI-EXPRESS)
Stock code: UAUAD2OCTOCUST
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $2,399.00
Quick weekly payments on $2,399.00
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
UAD-2 OCTO Custom PCIe DSP Accelerator Package
UA’s Flagship Eight-Processor DSP Accelerator, plus a Custom Software Bundle That Lets You Pick Any 3 UAD Plug-Ins.
The UAD-2 OCTO Custom DSP Accelerator contains Universal Audio’s most powerful PCIe processing card, coupled with a Custom software bundle that lets you choose any three UAD plug-in titles at registration. In creating UAD-2 plug-ins, UA’s DSP engineers work with the original hardware manufacturers — using their exact schematics, golden units, and experienced ears — to create fully authenticated plug-ins with all the warmth and harmonics of classic analog equipment. The UAD-2 OCTO Custom features eight SHARC processors, and easily installs into a PCIe-equipped desktop computer or compatible expansion chassis, giving your Mac or PC a significant boost in audio quality and mix processing power.
- Flagship eight-processor DSP Accelerator Card (PCIe format) for UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac and PC
- Custom software bundle lets users “pick any 3” UAD plug-in titles within 45 days of registration*
- Ideal for professional power-users running demanding projects w/ high plug-in instances and/or high sample rates
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, Digital Performer and more
- Includes “Analog Classics” plug-in bundle, featuring LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifiers, Pultec EQP-1A, and Realverb Pro plug-ins
- Can be combined with other UAD-2 devices, including UAD-2 PCIe card(s), UAD-2 Satellite, and Apollo audio interface
- Also available as UAD-2 OCTO Core and UAD-2 OCTO Ultimate packages
The UAD-2 OCTO Custom includes UA’s “Analog Classics” plug-in bundle, and it lets users select any three additional UAD plug-in titles from a world-renowned library that includes Ampex, Manley, Lexicon, EMT, Empirical Labs, Neve, MXR, Roland, Fairchild, Harrison, Little Labs, Studer, SSL and more. Fully Mac- and Windows-compatible, with support for VST, Audio Units and RTAS, the UAD-2 OCTO Custom is easy to use. Just install the software, install the PCIe card, and start mixing with some of the world’s finest audio plug-ins.
*Purchasers must select all 3 individual Custom Software Bundle plug-ins simultaneously, within 45 days of product registration. Purchasers failing to select all 3 plug-ins within 45 days of registration will automatically receive 3 UAD plug-ins of UA's choosing, free of charge (but no more than 3 Custom Software Bundle plug-ins total). See www.uaudio.com for complete details.