TECH 21 VT BASS 1969 - 2 CHANNEL 300W BASS AMP HEAD T2118
Stock code: TECHVT69RK
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $2,299.00
Quick weekly payments on $2,299.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
TECH 21 VT BASS 1969 - 2 CHANNEL 300W BASS AMPLIFIER
What do you do when you’ve made a bass pedal that players can’t get enough of? You strap a pair of them together, add a power section, and step back. Packing the front-end, tone-shaping smarts of not one, but two SansAmp Character Series VT Bass pedals, we goosed the juice, dimed the horsepower and created a set of muscle amps. These crazy-flexible rigs put it out there with enough clean, quiet power to fill arenas, kill hyenas and overwhelm continents.
SansAmp XLR Output works like a built-in direct box to deliver the true tone of the amp to the PA desk or studio board without compromising detail, warmth or responsiveness.
The XLR is switchable from -20dB to 0dB.
Gain is a 10dB gain boost to set up the pre-amp for different pickups. For example, with lower output passive pickups, you can have punchier sounds with Gain engaged. Conversely, with higher output active pickups, you can have a cleaner sound with Gain disengaged.
Tuner Output is an independent buffered output to provide a constant unaffected signal.
Neutrik Speakon® outputs.
Nominal Input Level:-20dBu
Optimal Output Load:4 Ohms
Power Output:300W (RMS)
Effect Loop Input Impedance1MOhm
Maximum Effect Loop Input*approx. -6dBu
Nominal Effect Loop Output Impedance1KOhm
Nominal Effect Loop Output*approx. -10dBu
Nominal XLR Output*0 to -10dBu
Maximum Power Consumption:600WAC
Input Power:100V, 117V, 230V, 240VNC
Dimensions:17”w x 3.5”h x 10”d
Note: With on-going product development and improvements, specifications and/or the cosmetic appearance of this unit may change without prior notice. Replacement parts are available, i.e., knobs, logo plate, handles, etc. For more information, please contact your authorized dealer or Tech 21.* Measured using a -10dB 400Hz test signal with all amp controls flat, no Reverb or Boost. Actual levels will vary with your settings.