TAYLOR 614CE X-BRACED ES2 - CW/ELEC ACOUSTIC GUITAR - GRAND AUDITORIUM -TORREFIED SPRUCE TOP / BIG LEAF MAPLE B&S
Stock code: TY614CES2
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $5,399.00
Quick weekly payments on $5,399.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The maple/spruce Grand Auditorium has always been a versatile performer, and this edition boasts an array of tone-enhancing refinements that transform maple’s tone profile into a richer, warmer and more complex voice. As a result, players can expect an even more dynamic and expressive musical tool. Design nuances include a maple-specific back bracing profile and a special seasoning process for the spruce top called torrefaction, a method of roasting the wood to produce an aged tonal character with greater acoustic resonance and responsiveness. Other touches include the use of protein glues to optimize the tonal transfer between key wood components and an ultra-thin, 3.5-mil gloss finish to minimize dampening. A new, hand-rubbed “Brown Sugar” stain on the back and sides gives maple’s striking figure a beautiful violin-hued appearance without adding extra thickness to the finish. Featured appointments include ivoroid Wings fretboard inlays, an inlaid ebony backstrap, ebony binding with ivoroid purfling, an ebony/ivoroid rosette, and a striped ebony pickguard, along with Taylor’s Expression System® 2 acoustic electronics. The guitar comes with a deluxe hardshell case.
- Shape Grand: Auditorium
- Number of Strings: 6
- Back/Side: Wood Maple
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Top Wood: Torrefied Sitka
- Body Length: 20"
- Electronics: Expression System 2®
- Body Width: 16"
- Cutaway: Venetian
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Neck/Heel: Hard Rock Maple
- Bracing: Advanced Performance with Relief Rout
- Fretboard: Wood Ebony
- Fretboard: Inlay Ivoroid Wings
- Headstock: Overlay Ebony
- Binding: Ebony
- Bridge: Inlay None
- Bridge: Pins Ebony
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Truss Rod Cover: Ebony
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss 3.5
- Top Finish: Gloss 3.5
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Pickguard: Striped Ebony
- Number of Frets: 20
- Armrest Binding: None
- Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
- Backstrap Wood: Ebony with Inlay
- Backstrap Finish: Gloss
- Buttons: Nickel
- Edge Trim: None
- Fingerboard: Ext None
- Fretboard Binding: Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding: Ebony
- Heel length: 3-1/2"
- Peghead Finish: Gloss
- Peghead Inlay: Ivoroid Wings
- Peghead Binding: Ebony
- Peghead Logo: Ivoroid
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Rosette Mat.: Ebony/Ivoroid/Abalone
- Rosette Size: Single Ring
- Stain/Sunburst: Brown Sugar
- Type of Neck: Joint Scarf
- Wedge: None
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.