SUPRO JAMESPORT SOLIDBODY ELECTRIC GUITAR - RW - JET BLACK - ISLAND SEREIS 2010JB
Stock code: SUP2010JB
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $999.00
Quick weekly payments on $999.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The Jamesport is a 21st-century update of the Supro electric solidbody guitar. The elegant comfort of the 1960’s-era beveled-edge Ozark body shape and the mighty sound of the original field-coil pickup have been enhanced with an ultra-fast satin neck, Tune-o-matic bridge and updated wave tailpiece.
The result is a modern player’s instrument with old-school style and authentic Supro tone!
Gold Foil Pickups
The unique Gold Foil pickup found in the Supro Jamesport is a faithful reproduction of the original magnetics developed for Valco by Ralph Keller in the early 1950s. These pickups, which gave voice to the vintage Chicago-made Supro guitars, have a massive, broadband sound with remarkably low noise for a single-coil design.
The humbucker-sized version of the Supro Gold Foil pickup used in the Jamesport is slightly overwound and located right at the harmonic “sweet spot”—as seen on the original Supro Ozark.
The time-tested tone-wood recipe of an alder body paired with a 25 ½”-scale maple neck and rosewood fretboard combine with the Jamesport’s vintage-correct pickup to produce an exceptionally dynamic playing experience. Blending vintage American tone with refined set-neck design, the Supro Jamesport is intended for the professional musician who needs an ergonomic and versatile guitar capable of handling most genres of music with authority.
While the Jamesport is a single-pickup guitar, it can cover a wide range of tones from twang to blues, funk, rock and jazz by manipulating the on-board tone control.
- Vintage Supro body design
- Set neck with black satin finish
- Vintage Gold Foil pickup
- 50’s-wiring volume and tone controls
- Wave tailpiece
- Alder body
- Dot inlays
- 6100 frets
- 12″ radius fretboard
- 25 ½” scale
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.