ST ANTONIO SC800 1/8 CELLO OUTFIT
Stock code: STASC80018
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $1,245.00
Quick weekly payments on $1,245.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
St Antonio SC800 Cello – 1/8 Cello Outfit
Made by Shimro, St Antonio is a well-regarded student instrument brand in the string world. The SC800 cello features a solid pressed spruce top and maple back, ebony fingerboard, tailpiece, pegs, endpin, nut and saddle plus genuine inlaid pufling which stops cracks in the edge of the cello from extending past the purfling. The cello also features a steel end spike with hardwood ring end and four fine-tuning adjusters. Supplied with a quality padded cello bag and bow. One Year Warranty.