SOURCE AUDIO AFTERSHOCK BASS DISTORTION - ONE SERIES PEDAL - MIDI PROGRAMMABLE - BASS GUITAR FX PEDAL
Stock code: SA246
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $269.00
Quick weekly payments on $269.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Get down and dirty with the AfterShock Bass Distortion. The AfterShock packs three bass distortion circuits that span the gamut of low-end crunch, from smooth overdrive, to biting mid-range distortion, to full-on fuzz attack.
3 Distinct Bass Fuzz Circuits.
Stereo Input and Output Jacks — Distort upstream stereo signals or split a mono signal to dual outputs.
Dual Processing — Dual processors and stereo Inputs and Outputs make it possible (via the Neuro App) to split one signal and apply a different drive circuit to each output, blend two drive circuits, or cascade drives to one or both outputs.
Universal Bypass — Select either analog buffered or relay based True Bypass.
Expression Control — Compatible with Source Audio expression pedals and the Hot Hand 3 Universal Wireless Effects Controller.
Neuro App Features
Connect the AfterShock Bass Distortion to the Nuero Mobile App (a free download for iOS or Android) and explore the power of effect downloading, customization, and sharing that comes with every Ones Series pedal.
Free Effects Downloads — Every Source Audio bass overdrive, fuzz, and distortion algorithm is available as a free download directly to your AfterShock.
Customize Effects — Access Neuro’s extensive equalization capabilities or experiment with multiple drive circuit blends or stereo splits.
Advanced Signal Routing — Choose from a range of signal routing possibilities like effects send, multi signal mixing, or mono signal splitting.
Save and Share Customized Presets — Once you’ve fine-tuned an effect, save it to your personal effects collection and share it with the growing community of Neuro users.
Download Presets — Explore Source Audio’s ever-expanding library of effect presets.
Simple Connection — The Neuro App. connects with the AfterShock via the mobile device’s headphone jack and Stereo Input 2 on the pedal. A Neuro App connector cable (1/8” to 1/4”) is included with the pedal.
The AfterShock Bass Distortion also features full MIDI capability and simplicity when coupled with the Neuro Hub (formerly Soundblox Hub).
Preset Saving — Save up to 128 effect presets.
Multi Pedal Scene Saving — Connect up to five One Series and Soundblox 2 pedals to the Neuro Hub and create 128 multi pedal scenes, recallable via MIDI program change messages.
External Expression Control — Connect the Neuro Hub to any Source Audio expression pedal, Hot Hand 3 Wireless Effects Controller or third party TRS (Tip Hot) expression pedal for on-the-fly control of any adjustable parameter.
Aftershock Bass Distortion Specifications
Includes 9v DC power supply (300mA / Negative Tip)
Includes 1/8” to 1/4” cable for Neuro Mobile App connection.
Power Consumption — 150mA
USB port — Connects to Mac or Windows PC for firmware updates and the forthcoming in-depth effects editing software.
Brushed anodized aluminum housing.
Dimensions: L: 4.5 in./11.4cm x W: 2.75 in./7cm x H: 2 in./5.1cm (including knobs)