SONOR ARTIST SERIES 12X5 SNARE DRUM BIRCH SHELL 12 PLIES ART DESIGN FINISH 11176025
Stock code: SONASSD1205AD
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $999.00
Quick weekly payments on $999.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The very best Sonor snares
The exclusive SONOR Artist Snare series combines the experience of the world’s most talented drummers with SONOR’s vast percussion instrument manufacturing expertise. This partnership has produced unparalleled snare drum models which meet even the most stringent demands.
From brass to steel or bronze, from maple to beech and birch, each and every Artist Snare Drum is a masterpiece in its own right. During the development process, design is as integral to the final product as sound quality. This attention to detail gives each Artist Snare Drum its own unmistakable character.
A 12 ply Birch shell with 12" x 5" size gives this snare drum a crisp, bright sound with plenty of attack. Whether using it as the main drum or as a side snare drum, the high pitched rim shots and sensitive response of the stainless steel wires ensure perfect sound performance. Ideal for the short breaks in drum ’n’ bass, hip-hop or electronic pop.
Shell Hardware Finish: Chrome plated
Shell Material: Birch
Shell Construction: Medium
Lugs Configuration: TuneSafe
Snare Strainer: Dual Glide System (Snare quick release used under license from Dunnett US patent 7745712)
Snare Wires: 1 x SW 1218 S, 12'', 18 stainless steel wires 0,5 mm
Shell Plies: 12 plies
Shell Finish Outside: High Gloss Art Design 10257
Shell Size: 12'' x 5''
Shell Thickness: 7 mm
Batter Head: SONOR Medium, coated white, single ply
Resonance Head: SONOR Medium Resonance, smooth clear, single ply
Hoop: 2,3 mm Power Hoop, Steel
Tension Rods: 16 square head screws
Bearing Edge: 45°
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.