SIBELIUS 9900-65589-00 FIRST 8 NOTATION SOFTWARE - SINGLE-USER BOXED COPY - 9935-71621-00
Stock code: AVI99357162100
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Avid Sibelius® First is the fastest, smartest, easiest way for everyone to start to write and share music—from aspiring composers and songwriters, to teachers and students. Even if you’re more comfortable playing instruments than using notation software, the intuitive interface will guide your songwriting process. Magnetic Layout and other time-saving tools make it easy to get professional results fast—and the premium sound library plays back your compositions in stunning detail. When you’re done, choose how you want to introduce your music to the world—make a video of your score, export for iPad, or share directly to YouTube, SoundCloud, and Facebook.
START COMPOSING RIGHT AWAY
The new user interface is so intuitive, you’ll be able to jump in and start writing music right away. Choose the note input method that’s most comfortable for you—play a MIDI instrument, transcribe audio, or scan sheet music. Revolutionary features like Magnetic Layout automatically take care of the details, so you can write music and create print-quality scores with ease. If you get stuck or want to take your skills even further, just check out the how-to and help content.
Want to hear how your ideas will sound in real life? Play back your scores in beautiful detail with the amazing collection of sampled instrument sounds—or use your own VST/AU virtual instruments or effects. If you need further inspiration, check out the Score Starter and Ideas library to kick-start your creativity. With Sibelius First notation software in your toolkit, writer’s block won’t stand a chance.
SHARE YOUR MUSIC WITH THE WORLD
What fun is it to write music if you can’t share it? Sibelius First notation software gives you more options than ever—export scores to video; share directly to YouTube, SoundCloud, and Facebook; publish scores online; export to iPad; and more. Of course, you can also print, email, export scores as MIDI/MusicXML, and create audio files. You can also send your scores to the Avid Scorch mobile app and take them with you wherever you go.
- Intuitive music notation software makes it easy to get great results without prior experience
- Let the innovative, task-oriented interface guide you through the songwriting process
- Scan printed sheet music, transcribe audio, or play MIDI instruments to get your ideas into Sibelius First—and transfer music between applications via MusicXML interchange
- Add chord symbols and guitar fretboard diagrams by playing a MIDI keyboard or guitar
- Turn guitar tab into notation, and back again
- Take advantage of built-in smart tools to get great results without engraving or notation expertise
- Magnetic Layout prevents collisions and moves score elements into position automatically
- Dynamic Parts automatically update when you change your score
- Easily add lyrics, titles, other text, and graphics
- Hear your compositions in amazing detail thanks to the professional-quality sound library
- Expand your sonic palette with VST/AU virtual instruments or effects
- Unlock the full power of your 64-bit computer and directly address more than 4 GB of RAM
- Sync with other music software via ReWire
- Enjoy tons of sharing options—export scores as videos or audio files, publish directly to social media, publish online, email, print, make a PDF, and more
- Add Sibelius First scores to the Avid Scorch app (available on the App Store) and take your music on the go
Windows XP SP3 or later, Windows Vista SP2 or later with Platform Update Pack, Windows 7 SP1 or later, 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended for 32-bit systems, 4 GB or more recommended for 64-bit systems), 500 MB free hard disk space for Sibelius First installation (12 GB free hard disk space required for sample content), ASIO-compatible sound card recommended.
Mac OS X 10.6.7 or later, Mac OS X 10.7.2 or later, 1 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended), 500 MB free hard disk space for Sibelius First installation (12 GB free hard disk space required for sample content).
Scanner, microphone, and MIDI keyboard required for some features
- Supports all M-Audio controllers—including HyperControl-enabled devices
- Syncs with other audio programs via ReWire
- Supports VST and Audio Units virtual instruments
What’s in the box
- Software activation card (includes Sibelius First (v.7), PhotoScore Lite, AudioScore Lite, ReWire, and sample content installers)
- Printed Quick Start Guide
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.