SIBELIUS 7 FIRST NOTATION SOFTWARE - SINGLE-USER - 9900-65589-00
Stock code: AVI99006525100
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Avid Sibelius® First is the fastest, smartest, easiest way for everyone to start to write and share music—from aspiring composers and songwriters, to teachers and students. Even if you’re more comfortable playing instruments than using notation software, the intuitive interface will guide your songwriting process. Magnetic Layout and other time-saving tools make it easy to get professional results fast—and the premium sound library plays back your compositions in stunning detail. When you’re done, choose how you want to introduce your music to the world—make a video of your score, export for iPad, or share directly to YouTube, SoundCloud, and Facebook.
- Intuitive music notation software makes it easy to get great results without prior experience
- Let the innovative, task-oriented interface guide you through the songwriting process
- Scan printed sheet music, transcribe audio, or play MIDI instruments to get your ideas into Sibelius First—and transfer music between applications via MusicXML interchange
- Add chord symbols and guitar fretboard diagrams by playing a MIDI keyboard or guitar
- Turn guitar tab into notation, and back again
- Take advantage of built-in smart tools to get great results without engraving or notation expertise
- Magnetic Layout prevents collisions and moves score elements into position automatically
- Dynamic Parts automatically update when you change your score
- Easily add lyrics, titles, other text, and graphics
- Hear your compositions in amazing detail thanks to the professional-quality sound library
- Expand your sonic palette with VST/AU virtual instruments or effects
- Unlock the full power of your 64-bit computer and directly address more than 4 GB of RAM
- Sync with other music software via ReWire
- Enjoy tons of sharing options—export scores as videos or audio files, publish directly to social media, publish online, email, print, make a PDF, and more
- Add Sibelius First scores to the Avid Scorch app (available on the App Store) and take your music on the go
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.