SHURE SVX 188 CVL PG185 DUAL LAPEL WIRELESS SYSTEM
Stock code: SHUSVX188CVL
Shure SVX Wireless microphone systems deliver the renowned quality of Shure wireless performance for almost any application. Shure SVX Wireless will provide years of reliable use. No other wireless system combines the same high quality, ease of setup and affordable price, in a single package.
- SVX88 Dual Channel diversity receiver
- (2) SVX1 bodypack transmitters
- PG185 lapel microphones
SVX88 Dual Channel Diversity Receiver
Dual channel diversity receiver for use with Shure SVX Wireless systems.
- Up to 8 selectable channels
- Up to 4 compatible systems*
- Antenna Switching Diversity
- Adjustable Squelch Level
- 1/4" and XLR output
- Available with Handheld and Lavalier system packages
- Power Supply: 12 to 18 V DC @ 220 mA, supplied by external power supply
- Maximum Output Level: XLR connector into 100 kΩ load: -16 dBV, 6.35 mm (1/4”) connector into 100 kΩ load: -22 dBV mW
Further Technical Specs
- Dimensions: 32 mm X 168 mm X 104.5 mm (1.26 in. x 6.625 in. x 4.2 in.)
- Weight: 245 g (11.5 oz.)
- Housing: Molded ABS
- Audio Output Level (Ref. ±48 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone):
- XLR connector into 100 kΩ load: -16 dBV (MIC)
- 6.35 mm (1/4”) connector into 100 kΩ load: -22 dBV (MIC)
- Output Impedance:
- XLR connector: 600 Ω
- 6.35 mm (1/4”) connector: 600 Ω
- Sensitivity: –105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
- Image Rejection: >50 dBm, typical
- Power Requirements: 12 to 18 V DC @ 130 mA, supplied by external power supply
SVX1 Bodypack Transmitter
The SVX1 Bodypack Transmitter can be used with the SVX Lavalier or Headworn Wireless system.
- Transmitter Type: Bodypack
- Dimensions: 108 mm height X 64 mm width X 19 mm depth
- RF Output Power: 10
- Battery, endurance: 10 h
- Weight: 90 g
PG185 Condenser Lavalier Microphone - Discreet electret condenser lavalier microphone
The Shure PG185 is a visually discreet electret condenser lavalier microphone suitable for spoken word and presentations.
The PG185 can be used in different radio systems. In the following table you can see which wireless system is the best suited for you.