SHURE SFG2 STYLUS TRACKING FORCE GUIDE
Stock code: SHUSFG2
Tonearm Gauge to measure the tracking force.
The Shure Model SFG-2 Stylus Tracking Force Gauge is a highly accurate beam balance that is designed for measuring stylus tracking forces from 0.5 to 3.0 grams in .05 gram increments. Its rolling bearing pin pivots are engineered for minimal friction. Each SFG-2 Tracking Force Gauge is factory calibrated.
- Accuracy to within 1/10 of a gram in primary operating range (1/2 to 1-1/2 grams).
- Extended force measurement rage (1 to 3 grams).
- Fiction-free precision stainless steel pivot joints.
- Easy-to-read reference bars for perfect balance and absolute accuracy.
- Tracking force is measured with tone arm in actual playing position.
- Stainless steel