SHURE QLX14 85 WL185 LAPEL WIRELESS MICROPHONE SYSTEM
Stock code: SHUQLX1485
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
QLX-D™ Digital Wireless Systems
QLX-D™ Digital Wireless Systems deliver defined, streamlined performance with transparent 24-bit digital audio. Combining professional features with simplified setup and operation, QLX-D offers outstanding wireless functionality for demanding live sound events and installations.
Shure digital wireless technology enables QLX-D to transmit detailed audio with extended, virtually flat frequency response. Designed to be incredibly RF spectrum efficient, QLX-D reliably operates more channels on-air than any other wireless system in its class. Automatic channel scan and IR sync make finding and assigning an open frequency quick and easy. Ethernet connection provides networked channel scanning across multiple receivers and Shure Wireless Workbench® 6 control software compatibility for advanced frequency coordination. AES-256 encryption comes standard and can be easily enabled for secure wireless transmission.
Compatible with the Shure SB900 lithium-ion battery, QLX-D rechargeable power options provide dramatic long-term cost savings and extended transmitter battery life over alkaline batteries, with battery metering that reports remaining runtime in hours and minutes.
With clearly defined performance, QLX-D delivers the very latest in wireless technology innovation from Shure.
- Transparent 24-bit digital audio captures every performance detail
- Extended 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range (microphone dependent)
- Over 120 dB of dynamic range eliminates transmitter gain adjustments
- Up to 64 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- Up to 17 compatible systems per 6MHz TV channel; 22 systems per 8 MHz channel
- Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over IR scan and sync
- Automatic channel scan quickly and easily finds a clean frequency
- Ethernet networking for multiple receiver systems
- Networked channel scan configures open frequencies for connected receivers
- Compatible with Shure Wireless Workbench® 6 control software
- Remote monitoring and control from iOS devices via ShurePlus™ Channels mobile app
- AES-256 encryption for secure wireless transmission
- Elegant and easy-to-use interface with high-contrast LCD menu
- AMX/Crestron control system ready
- Professional-grade, all metal construction
- 2 AA batteries provide up to 9 hours of continuous use
- Optional Shure SB900 lithium ion rechargeable battery provides up to 10 hours of continuous use and reports remaining runtime in hours and minutes
System technical specifications
Compatible systems per frequency band: 17 per 6 MHz TV channel, 22 per 8 MHz TV channel
Auto Setup Features: Scan
Audio Reference Companding: No
Included Antennas: Detachable ½ wave antenna
Antenna Options: Yes
PC Control: Yes
Receiver Network Ability: WWB6
Rack Hardware: Included
Transmitter Display: Backlit LCD
Receiver Display: High-contrast LCD
Battery, Endurance: 2 x AA Alkaline
Environment: Musicians, Presenters, Houses of Worship, Education, Hotels and Conference Centers
RF Carrier Range: 470–932 MHz, varies by region (See Frequency Range and Output Power table)
Working Range: 100 m (328 ft); Note: Actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference.
RF Tuning Step Size: 25 kHz, varies by region
Image Rejection: >70 dB, typical
RF Sensitivity: −97 dBm at 10−5 BER
Latency: <2.9 ms
Audio Frequency Response: QLXD1: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (±1 dB)
Audio Dynamic Range (System Gain @ +10): >120 dB, A-weighted, typical
Total Harmonic Distortion (−12 dBFS input, System Gain @ +10): <0.1%
System Audio Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of XLR output) and the tip of the 6.35 mm (1/4-inch) output.
Operating Temperature Range: -18°C (0°F) to 50°C (122°F); Battery characteristics may limit this range.
Storage Temperature Range: -29°C (-20°F) to 74°C (165°F); Battery characteristics may limit this range.
Transmission Type: Digital
Tuning Bandwidth: 64 MHz*
Compatible Systems per TV Channel: 17 per 6 MHz TV channel, 22 per 8 MHz TV channel
Ethernet Networking: Yes
WWB 6 Compatible: Yes
Construction: All-metal hardware
Rechargeable Batteries: Shure SB900 Lithium ion battery
High Density Mode: No
RF Output Level: Selectable 1/10 mW
Antenna Bias: No, requires antenna distribution amplifier or UABIAST