Stereo Personal Monitor System
PSM®300 is available in both an entry-level system for first-time in-ear monitor users and a professional system for rental houses, monitor engineers and musicians needing more advanced options.
PSM®300 Stereo Personal Monitor Systems deliver reliable wireless freedom to every corner of the stage. Patented Audio Reference Companding ensures the clearest sound, with ultra-low noise and no artifacts. Easy to setup and operate, PSM 300 systems offer one-touch frequency scan and sync to find and assign a clean wireless channel. Adjust the volume and use MixMode® technology or stereo mode to create a personal mix from two channels of audio.
- Stereo and mono mode options
- Offers a AA-powered entry-level plastic bodypack or a AA-compatible advanced rechargeable metal bodypack that works with SB900
- Provides up to 15 compatible frequencies per band
- Delivers a 24 MHz tuning bandwidth (regionally dependent)
- 24-Bit digital audio provides clear, detailed sound
- Up to 90 dB signal-to-noise ratio
- Exceptionally wide stereo separation
- Solid analog RF connection over a 300 ft (90 m) range
- Half-rack, single-channel transmitter includes rackmount kit
- P3R bodypack systems available with SE112 Sound Isolating™ Earphones
- P3RA professional bodypack systems available with SE215 Sound Isolating Earphones
P3RA – Professional Wireless Bodypack Receiver
P3RA offers an upgrade to P3R, with all-metal housing, optional rechargeability, and advanced features including EQ and volume limiting.
With detailed 24-bit digital audio and reliable wireless performance, the P3RA bodypack delivers professional personal monitoring to any corner of the stage. Patented Audio Reference Companding ensures the clearest sound, with ultra-low noise and no artifacts. Perform a scan and IR sync to automatically select the cleanest frequency available and easily assign a wireless channel. Adjust the volume and use MixMode® technology or stereo mode to create a personal mix from two channels of audio.
- Includes: P3RA, 2 AA batteries, battery adapter kit, zipper bag, and user guide
P3T – Half Rack Single Channel Wireless Transmitter
Wireless transmitter housed in a rugged all-metal chassis for both entry-level and professional-tier PSM®300 systems.
Dependable wireless transmission and 24-bit digital audio combine to deliver a superior personal monitoring mix for every performance. Send 2 channels of audio to a bodypack receiver up to 300 feet (90 m) away, with patented Audio Reference Companding to ensure transparent sound quality with no artifacts or dropouts.
- Includes: P3T, rackmount and hardware kits, detachable ¼ wave antenna, BNC cable, BNC bulkhead adapter, power supply, and user guide
- Works with PSM®300 Stereo Personal Monitor System
- Delivers up to 6 hours of continuous operation with 2 AA batteries
- Offers extended runtime with the Shure SB900 lithium-ion battery, which can charge in the bodypack
- LCD screen features high-contrast menu-based navigation for advanced features including volume limiting and 2-band shelving EQ with high and low boost
- MixMode® technology enables adjustment of two independent monitoring mix levels
- Stereo mode enables adjustment of left / right balance
- Power save mode preserves battery life when earphones are not connected
- 5-Segment battery status LEDs provide clear indication of remaining charge
- Works with PSM 300 Stereo Personal Monitor System
- Offers a 24 MHz tuning bandwidth (regionally dependent)
- Transmitter sends a stereo or mono mix wirelessly to performers onstage
- One-touch IR sync on user-friendly front-panel controls instantly links transmitter to receiver
- Rear-panel ¼" (6.3 mm) TRS balanced inputs and loop outputs provide versatile connectivity to audio sources and other P3T units
- Up to 30 mW output power (regionally dependent)
- High-contrast LCD screen with left / right audio output meters
- Selectable line / aux level