SHURE ALTA PGA58 LEAD VOCAL MICROPHONE WITH ON/OFF SWITCH AND CABLE (FORMERLY PG58)
Stock code: SHUPG58XLR
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone with XLR Cable
The PG58 Dynamic Vocal Microphone is a professional quality microphone designed to be used in lead and backup vocal performance applications. With rugged durability and excellent sound, the PG58 comes with an on/off switch, swivel adapter, carrying pouch and XLR cable.
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for vocal applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
- Hardened steel mesh ball grille that resists wear and abuse.
- Integral “pop” filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise.
- Includes 15ft (4.57m) cable, break-resistant mic clip and storage bag.
- Microphone Type Dynamic (moving coil)
- Polar Pattern Cardioid (unidirectional)
- Frequency Response 60 to 15,000 Hz
- Polarity Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of microphone output connector
- Output Impedance (at 1000 Hz) 300 ohms
- Sensitivity (at 1000 Hz) -53 dBV/Pa, (2.2 mV), 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
- Electromagnetic Hum Sensitivity 26 dB equivalent SPL in a 1 millioersted field (60 Hz)
- Switch Built-in On/Off switch
- Connector Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Case Die cast metal handle, black matte finish; hardened silver coloured, spherical steel mesh grille
- Environmental Conditions This microphone operates over a temperature range of -29 to 57 degrees Celsius (-20 to 135 degrees Fahrenheit), and at a relative humidity of 0 to 95%.
- Weight Net: 321 g (11.3 oz)
- Packaged: 908 g (2 lb)