SHURE PG57 INSTRUMENT MICROPHONE - INCLUDES CABLE
Stock code: SHUPG57XLR
Cardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone with XLR Cable
PG57 Cardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone is a professional quality microphone designed to be used in a wide variety of amplified and acoustic instrument applications. With rugged durability and excellent sound, this versatile microphone comes with an on/off switch, swivel adapter, carrying pouch and XLR cable.
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for instrument applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
- Hardened steel mesh tapered grille that resists wear and abuse.
- Includes a 15 ft (4.57m) cable, break-resistant mic clip and storage bag
- XLR Includes a 15 ft (4.57m) XLR to XLR Cable, Microphone Clip, 5/8“ to 3/8“ Thread Adapter, and a Storage Bag.
- Microphone Type Dynamic (moving coil)
- Polar Pattern Cardioid (unidirectional)
- Frequency Response 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Polarity Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of microphone output connector
- Output Impedance (at 1000 Hz) 200 ohms
- Sensitivity (at 1000 Hz) -56 dBV/Pa, (1.6 mV), 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
- Electromagnetic Hum Sensitivity 26 dB equivalent SPL in a 1 millioersted field (60 Hz)
- Switch Built-in On/Off switch
- Connector Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Case Die cast metal handle, black matte finish; hardened silver coloured, tapered steel mesh grille
- Environmental Conditions This microphone operates over a temperature range of -29 to 57 degrees Celsius (-20 to 135 degrees Fahrenheit), and at a relative humidity of 0 to 95%.
- Weight Net: 324 g (11.5 oz)
- Packaged: 908 g (2 lb)