SHURE P9R IN EAR MONITORING SYSTEM WIRELSS RECEIVER
Stock code: SHUP9R
P9R Wireless Bodypack Receiver
The low-profile P9R bodypack offers some of the most sophisticated features in the category, with an interface that makes setup and operation simple and intuitive.
- Ultra-thin, low profile bodypack allows discreet placement on the performer
- Enhanced digital stereo encoder provides an expansive soundstage for excellent audio clarity and detail
- RF Scan: stand where the artist will be on stage and instantly check RF level
- Automatic Gain Control greatly prevents signal dropout due to RF overload and allows more channels to be used simultaneously
- Syncs to a P9T transmitter quickly and easily over IR link using Scan and Sync
- Switchable 10/50/100 mW output power provides a robust RF link in a variety of performance environments
- Separate, easily visible audio and RF status indicator LED's
- Audio level and battery life metering
- Selectable high-frequency EQ boost (+3/+6dB @ 10kHz)
- Volume and balance controls
- Aluminium construction for rugged dependability
- CueMode – Instantly listen to any stage mix
This feature allows for auditioning of up to 20 different mixes on a single bodypack at the touch of a button. Simply hear what the performer hears, without the need for any additional equipment.
- Scan and Sync – Find channels easily and immediately
Scan the RF environment and assign an identified group and channel to a system over wireless IR link within seconds.
- Audio Reference Companding – Sounds like wired
Patented Shure Audio Reference Companding provides the purest in-ear sound.
- Enhanced Digital Stereo Encoder – Clear and accurate audio
PSM 900 provides a wider stereo field for enhanced detail and clarity usually lost in an in-ear personal monitoring system.