SHURE MX418DC 18 INCH CARDIOID GOOSENECK WITH BASE
Stock code: SHUMX418DC
MX412 and MX418 Microflex Gooseneck
The MX412 and MX418 Microflex gooseneck microphones provide the added length and flexibility needed for speakers in environments like lecterns, pulpits, and courtrooms. Available in four models with a variety of heights and mounting styles to choose from, Microflex Gooseneck microphones feature high sensitivity and balanced, transformerless output for maximum resistance to electromagnetic hum and RF interference, even over long cable runs.
Best suited to: Speech
MX418D/C (Cardioid): 18-inch Desktop Mini-Condenser Gooseneck-Mounted Microphone, Desktop Base with 10 foot Cable, Snap-Fit Foam Windscreen.
Designed for easy replacement and available in cardioid, supercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns, the interchangeable cartridges offer wide frequency response and accurate sound reproduction for a broad variety of applications, such as houses of worship, courtrooms and conference centres. Plus, the condenser cartridges fit every model in the Microflex product line for enhanced convenience and consistent sound.
- Available in 12 inch (30.5 cm) and 18 inch (45.7 cm) lengths
- Interchangeable cartridges provide the right polar pattern for every application
- Locking flange mount for permanently securing microphone to surfaces
- Snap-fit foam windscreen
- Shock mount provides over 20 dB isolation from surface vibration noise
- Models available with attached preamp, in-line preamp, or desktop base
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- New RF filtering
Transducer Type: Condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response from: 50 Hz
Frequency Response to: 17 KHz
Sensitivity (dBV/Pa): Cardioid -33.5 dBV/Pa
Sensitivity (mV/Pa): Cardioid 21.1 mV/Pa
Equivalent Selfnoise: 29.0 dB(A)
Sound Pressure: 123.0 dB