SHURE M44-7 TURNTABALIST/HIP HOP CARTRIDGE FOR SCRATCHING - BIG BASS M447
Stock code: SHUM44-7
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $199.00
Quick weekly payments on $199.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Skip Resistance: ultra high
Output: ultra high
Record Wear: ultra low
Sound Emphasis: big bass
Revived exactly the same as the original, this legendary battle needle offers ultra-high skip resistance and ultra-high output. The needle of choice for many champion DJ's worldwide, including The former Invisibl Skratch Piklz, X-ecutioners, and The World Famous Beat Junkies. Engineered for scratch DJ's and turntablists, the M44-7 is designed not to skip under even the most demanding circumstances.
Combining Shure's unique wide-diameter Type S cantilever with a tracking force of 1.5 to 3.0 grams, the M44-7's rugged construction is highly durable, but will not unduly wear your vinyl.
With a 9.5 mV output, the highest on the market, the M44-7 produces very powerful, resonant sound.