SHURE GLXD14 BETA98 BRASS INSTRUMENT MICROPHONE 2.4GHZ DIGITAL WIRELESS SYSTEM
Stock code: SHUGLXD14BETA98
GLXD14/BETA98H Instrument Wireless System
The GLX-D Instrument Digital Wireless System combines revolutionary LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management and battery rechargeability with unparalleled Shure design and construction and the precision-crafted Beta 98H/C flexible gooseneck microphone for brass, woodwind and percussion applications to provide exceptional digital audio clarity with seamless operation.
Included: GLXD4 wireless receiver, GLXD1 bodypack transmitter, Beta 98H/C cardioid condenser instrument microphone; padded zipper case; SB902 rechargeable lithium-ion battery; USB charge cable; padded zipper case.
Condenser microphone for brass or percussion instruments, flexible integrated gooseneck with clip-on clamp for precise positioning
GLXD1 Bodypack Transmitter
Rugged, metal construction with ergonomic design and reversible belt clip to fit comfortably and snugly in various positions.
GLXD4 Single Channel Receiver
Single-channel wireless receiver featuring revolutionary LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management and battery rechargeability.
GLXD1 Bodypack Transmitter:
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Up to 16 hours of continuous, rechargeable use with Shure proprietary lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- Operating Range:
- Indoors: Up to 100 feet (30 m) typical, with a maximum of 200 feet (60 m) under ideal conditions
- Outdoors: Up to 65 feet (20 m) typical, with a maximum of 165 feet (50 m) under ideal conditions
- Sophisticated design with rugged metal construction
- Tactile on/off switch
- Locking TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Reversible belt clip
GLXD4 Single Channel Receiver:
- Hi-res LCD screen status display
- Real-time battery run-time displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within +/- 15 minutes)
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Integrated battery charge port for proprietary Shure lithium-ion transmitter batteries, two-color charge indicator LED
- Green: Charged
- Flashing Green: 90% charged
- Red: Charging
- XLR and ¼” output connectors
- Lightweight, durable construction