BLX14/P31 Wireless Headset System
Included: BLX4 single channel wireless receiver; BLX1 bodypack transmitter; PGA31 Headset Condenser Microphone; PS23 power supply and URT2 rack tray (optional accessories).
Wireless headset microphone for general use
BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
The BLX1 bodypack has a lightweight and durable design. Ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in hand, with adjustable gain control. For use with BLX Wireless systems.
BLX4 Single Channel Receiver
The BLX4 single channel wireless receiver is a durable receiver with simple set-up, intuitive controls and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity.
BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter:
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Toggle on/off switch
- 26dB adjustable gain control
- Lightweight, rugged construction
BLX4 Single Channel Receiver:
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency (in case of interference)
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region-dependent)
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload/clipping)
- XLR and ¼” output connectors
- URT2 Rack Tray (available separately for BLX4 and BLX88)