SHURE 562 DYNAMIC DENSITY MICROPHONE
Stock code: SHU562
Rugged noise cancelling mic designed for fixed-station voice applications subject to background noise.
Best suited to: Speech, communication systems
Designed for indoor communication systems, including transportation, restaurant, and industrial applications. Suitable for environments with high levels of background noise.
Note: For proper operation, mouth-to-microphone distance should be 2 inches (5 cm) or less.
- Frequency response tailored for voice communications
- Directional microphone element
- Minimal pick-up of background noise due to close-talk design
- Attaches to flexible gooseneck arm (not included)
- Two conductor, shielded, bare-ended (no connector), straight cable
- Does not require DC power for operation
Type: Noise-canceling Dynamic
Frequency Response: 100 to 6,000 Hz
Output Level: Open Circuit Voltage: -64 dBV/Pa* (0.6 mV) *1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Form Factor: Gooseneck
Model Line: Other
Applications: Paging/Two-way Radio/Intercom