SENNHEISER MK8 VOCAL STUDIO CONDENSER RECORDING MICROPHONE
Stock code: SEN506195
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $769.00
Quick weekly payments on $769.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
MK8 Vocal Studio Condenser Recording Microphone
The MK 8 offers a great solution for advanced home recording applications and project studios alike.
It is the microphone for people who pour all of their passion into their audio projects.
The MK 8 offers sophisticated options to sign off your sound with your own personal handwriting.
The dual-diaphragm condenser microphone delivers warm and precise sound reproduction.
Its five independent polar patterns allow for a multitude of recording applications and sound design options.
No matter which mixing desk or recording device is used, the MK 8 matches the input sensitivity with a 3-step attenuator.
Two adjustable filters compensate for the proximity effect as well as low frequency rumble or structure born noise.
The MK 8 has dual one-inch diaphragms precisely spattered with 24-carat gold. The shock-mounted capsule is accommodated within a sturdy metal housing.
Dual-diaphragm true condenser microphone
Five switchable polar patterns
3-position switchable low cut/roll-off filter
3-position pad switch
Two 24-carat gold plated 1” diaphragms
Rugged metal housing
Safely sheltered electronics
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
MK 8 microphone
MZQ 4 Microphone clamp
Dimensions: 160 x 57 mm (L x D)
Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
Transducer principle: externally polarised condenser microphone, 1‘‘ diaphragm
Weight: 485 g
Pick-up pattern: Switchable: omni-directional, wide cardioid, cardioid, super-cardioid, figure-of-eight
Nominal impedance: 50 Ohms
Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohms
Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C
Operating temperature: 0°C to +40°C
AF sensitivity: 14,1 mV /-37 dB dBV
Equivalent noise level: 10 dB(A)
Maximum sound pressure level (passiv): 142 dB SPL (Dämpfung 0 dB)
Power supply: 48 V phantom powering (P48)
Current consumption: 4,1 mA
Dynamic range: 132 dB
Low-cut filter: Switchable: Low cut: 60 Hz, -18dB/Octave / Roll off: 100 Hz, -6dB/Octave
Pre-emphasis: Switchable: 0dB, -10dB, -20dB
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.