SENNHEISER E935 DYNAMIC CARDIOID VOCAL MIC, WITH HUMBUCKING COIL, HIGH FEEDBACK RESISTANCE - 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Stock code: SENE935
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $229.00
Quick weekly payments on $229.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Extends Every Voice.
Its balanced frequency range qualifies the e 935 for songs of every genre. It clearly gives the voice more space and positions it cleanly in front of loud instruments. With a transparent high-end and warm but well defined lower mids, it lends even gentle voices an impressive intensity and size. The vocal track in the band mix can be emphasized much more easily. The e 935 also clearly increases the speech intelligibility. It remains extremely resistant to feedback as well as to the hard conditions of live gigs.
-Dynamic cardioid microphone
-Clearly emphasizes voices on loud stages
-Transparent high-end and warm, defined lower mids
-Highly consistent directivity
-High feedback rejection
-Hum compensating coil
-Extremely rugged metal housing
-Dimensions:47 x 151 mm
-Frequency response (microphone):40 - 18000 -Hz
-Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz):2,8mV/Pa = -51dB (0 dB = 1V/Pa) = -71 dB (0 dB = 1V/ubar)
-Nominal impedance:350 Ω
-Min. terminating impedance:1000 Ω