SAMSON XP800 EXPEDITION 800W PORTABLE PA SYSTEM
Stock code: SAXP800
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $1,199.00
Quick weekly payments on $1,199.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Samson's Expedition XP800 is an all-in-one sound system that offers excellent audio quality with quick and easy setup. Providing 800 watts of power, the XP800 features a lightweight, 8-channel powered mixer and two 8" speakers. For enhanced portability, the XP800 offers a unique speaker-locking design that allows the system and all its components to be packed up and transported as a single unit weighing just over 40 pounds.
Expedition for Everyone
The XP800 is ideal for education, business and house of worship applications because users with limited PA experience can set it up quickly and efficiently. With Bluetooth® connectivity to wirelessly stream audio from laptops, tablets and smartphones, the XP800 is also perfect for presentations, parties and karaoke. The XP800 includes a USB Wireless port for integrating Stage XPD USB Digital Wireless Systems (sold separately), now available in handheld, headset and lavalier configurations.
Musicians and more experienced sound operators will benefit from the XP800's advanced features such as monitor outputs for expanding your signal with active speakers, selectable digital effects and 2-band (Bass and Treble) EQ on all input channels. The inclusion of four mic preamps and multiple stereo connection options optimize the XP800 for band rehearsals and performances.
The XP800's speaker enclosures feature a tilt-back design so they can be used as stage monitors, as well as 1 3/8" speaker stands mounts. The mixer section can be removed and mounted on any standard mic stand using Samson's SMS308 Mixer (sold separately).
- 800-watt portable PA system
- Ideal for small to medium-sized venues (audiences of 60–100)
- Packs up into a single portable unit that weighs just over 40lb
- Lightweight Class D amplifier produces 2 x 400 watts of stereo power
- Dual 2-way speakers with 8" woofers and 1" HF drivers
- Bluetooth® connectivity to wirelessly stream music
- Removable 8-channel mixer
- Four Mic/Line inputs (XLR and 1/4") for microphones and line level devices
- Hi-Z input for direct guitar connections
- Two stereo channels with multiple input options (1/4", 1/8", RCA) for connecting external devices (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.)
- USB Wireless port for use with Samson's XPD USB Digital Wireless Systems (sold separately)
- Bass and treble controls on each channel
- 16 presets of 24-bit digital effects with Send level control
- Footswitch jack for remote FX control
- Phantom power for condenser microphones
- Sub output for active subwoofers
- Music/Speech switch for optimizing output EQ for speech or music playback
- Stereo monitor outputs with level control
- Durable ABS high-impact plastic construction
- 1 3/8" speaker stand mounts
- Tilt-back design for using speakers as floor monitors
- Two 25" speaker cables included
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.