RUBANK ADVANCED METHOD BK 1 CLARINET
Stock code: RUB4470310
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
(An Outlined Course of Study Designed to Follow Up Any of the Various Elementary and Intermediate Methods). For clarinet (Clarinet). Hal Leonard Instrumental Methods. Learn To Play. Instructional book. Instructional text, musical examples, standard notation and pull-out fingering chart. 72 pages. Rubank Publications #RUBL91. Published by Rubank Publications (HL.4470310).
ISBN 1423444264. With instructional text, musical examples, standard notation and pull-out fingering chart. Learn To Play. 9x12 inches.
An outlined course of study designed to follow the elementary and intermediate levels of any instructional method, the Rubank Advanced Methods are considered to be one of the gold standards of advanced instrumental study. The specially designed units provide a a complete pedagogy:
• Scales and Arpeggios All of the major and minor keys are covered in the complete two-book course
• Melodic Interpretation Including 20+ contest level duets in each book
• Solo Preparation Six contest level solos included
• Articulation Studies Specialized for each instrument
• Exercises in Fingering (woodwinds), Flexibility (brass) and Sticking (percussion)
• Ornamentation All types are introduced
Generations of musicians have been taught with Rubank methods – join the tradition!