ROLAND BOUTIQUE VP-03 VOCODER PLUS MINATURE OF HISTORIC VP330 - LIMITED EDITION - AIRA
Stock code: ROLAIRAVP03
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $349.00
Quick weekly payments on $349.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The Iconic VP-330 Vocoder in the Palm of Your Hand
The VP-03 is a miniature version of the VP-330 Vocoder Plus, one of the most popular vocoders ever made. Part of the Roland Boutique series, the VP-03 brings together the worlds of synthesized sound and the human voice, using the latest ACB technology to accurately emulate the sound that made the original so influential. The VP-03 has the VP-330’s vocoder, human voice, and strings sound sources on board, and comes with a gooseneck microphone. And when paired with the optional K-25m Keyboard Unit, you’ve got the authentic VP-330 vibe in a reliable, low-cost setup that’s highly portable. There are new features too, including 16 Chord Memory setups and a Voice Step Sequencer for even more creative potential. Whether you want the classic, electro-infused “talking robot” sound or the expressive power of shaping synth sounds with the human voice, the VP-03 puts it all at your fingertips.
• Ultra-compact recreation of the iconic VP-330 Vocoder Plus
• Retains the sound, character, and user interface of the original VP-330
• Gooseneck XLR mic included
• New features include Voice Step Sequencer and Chord Memory function for one-finger performance
• High-quality construction with metal front panel
• Highly portable for mobile music making
• Battery-operated (4 x AA) or USB powered
• 24-bit/96 kHz stereo IN/OUT USB audio interface
• Built-in powered mini-speaker for instant enjoyment
• Dual ribbon controllers for pitch bend, modulation, and one-touch sound preview
• Compatible with optional K-25m Keyboard Unit and DK-01 Docking Case
New Voice Step Sequencer
The VP-03 includes a new Voice Step Sequencer not included in the original VP-330, which allows you to input a single note, chord, or your voice into each of the 16 steps, with each step comprising up to six notes. The result is a distinctive rhythmic effect that brings dynamic motion to the VP-03. You can use a series of functions to change the order of steps within the sequence for unpredictable and inspiring results. Saving your best sequences to a computer via USB is easy using the backup/restore function.
New Chord Memory Function
Another new function not found in the original VP-330 is Chord Memory, which lets you play back chords using just one finger. With 16 locations available, you can quickly store and recall your favorite chords using one of the 16 step buttons. You can also create your own chords and save them into these locations, and back them up to your computer using the backup/restore function.
Connect with External Gear
In addition to line and headphone outputs (both in mini-jack format), the VP-03 is equipped with a full-size XLR mic input. Simply connect the supplied gooseneck mic to fully unlock the VP-03’s creative potential, using your voice (or any other sound) to filter and shape the onboard synthesized sounds. You can also connect the VP-03 to other devices, either through the standard MIDI IN/OUT ports or via a Micro-B USB connection that handles both audio and MIDI data.
Optional K-25m Keyboard Unit
The VP-03 works especially well with the K-25m, an optional 25-note keyboard that takes your music making to the next level. Once docked in the keyboard, the module’s front panel adjusts to three positions for convenient access to the knobs and sliders. Just attach the included gooseneck mic and you’re ready to go!
Battery or USB Bus Power
Some of the best music is made away from the studio, so the Roland Boutique series runs on 4 x AA batteries, ready for when inspiration strikes. Alternatively, you can use the VP-03 with USB bus power. Incredibly portable, the VP-03 weighs just 940 g/33 oz. with the batteries installed.
USB Audio Interface for Direct Recording to Your DAW
Via its USB port, the VP-03 also functions as a high-quality 24-bit/96 kHz audio interface, providing a simple and reliable way of recording directly to your DAW application. You can keep your favorite settings and voice step sequencer patterns safe too via the USB data backup function.
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.