ROLAND CS15S CARDIOID-TYPE STEREO MICROPHONE KIT IDEAL FOR R05 R09
Stock code: ROLCS15S
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $199.00
Quick weekly payments on $199.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
FOR WHEN YOU NEED EVEN MORE ADVANCED RECORDING THAN BUILT-IN MIC OF THE R SERIES
For serious field recording, the optional CS-15S cardioid-type stereo microphone is a great match for the R-05 and R-09HR. For portability and convenience, the R-05/R-09HR supplies the power to the mic. Bundled with the microphone are a desktop stand, a hand-held mount, and a windscreen.
Cardioid-type stereo microphone
Battery operation is also possible when using with a recorder that doesn’t supply the power
Ideal combination with the R-09 --- also the UA-4FX and the UA-1EX
Comes with a desktop stand, a hand-held mount (can be attached to the microphone stand) and a windscreen
Element: Electret Condenser
Polar Pattern: Uni Directional x2
Frequency Response: 200Hz to 17,000Hz
Open Circuit Sensitivity: -41.5 ± 4 dB (0dB=1V/1Pa,1kHz) (at battery use)
Impedance: 1,300 ohms (at battery use)
Maximum Input S.P.L: 119 dB SPL (at 1kHz, 3% THD)
Power Requirements: 2V to 10V DC Plug In Power
Battery: 1.5V (LR44 Battery x 1)
Battery Current: 0.6mA
Battery Life: 200 hours (continuous use)
Cord: 1.8m / 70 inches
Plug: Stereo mini type
Accessories: Wind screen, Carrying case, Mic stand, Mic holder, Screw adaptor, LR44 battery
SIZE AND WEIGHT
Size: 21mm (Diameter) x 118mm (Length) / 0-7/8 inches (Diameter) x 4-11/16 inches (Length)
Weight: 118 g / 0 lbs. 5 oz.