Kick Drum Converter
Convert Your 22-Inch Acoustic Kick Drum into a Trigger for V-Drums Modules
If you love the look and feel of your traditional acoustic bass drum, the Roland KD-A22 Kick Drum Converter lets you incorporate it into your V-Drums setup. This new trigger package fits to a standard 22-inch acoustic bass drum, giving you striking stage presence and acoustic-style feel thanks to Roland’s innovative air-damping mechanics working alongside the deep drum shell. The package includes everything you need to convert your 22-inch bass drum*—a front head, a batter head with a kick-pad sensor unit, a 22-inch metal hoop, and shock-absorbing cushions. The KD-A22 provides stable, consistent, and accurate triggering for your setup, and is fully compatible with double kick pedals.
*The KD-A22 package does not include a 22-inch bass drum or kick drum pedal.
- Compatible with a standard 22-inch acoustic bass drum
- Stable and accurate triggering for single- and double-pedal kick work
- Strong visual presence on the stage
- Compatible size of acoustic bass drum: 22 inches
- Required dimensions of bass drum:
Height: under 590 mm, under 23-1/4 inches (*1)
Width : under 620 mm, under 24-7/16 inches (*1)
Distance of between Lug and Lug for attach Kick Pedal : over 130 mm, over 5-1/8 inches
*1 Using MDS-50K/MDS-50KV (drum stand), including the attached Kick Pedal and other component.
Front head (black, with Roland/V-Drums logo)
Batter head (clear, with kick pad)
Batter board (black, with trigger jack)
Batter hoop (black, metal-made, with kick pedal holder)
Batter board cushion x 2 (black)
- Trigger: 1
- Connector: 1/4-inch phone type
- Accessories: Owner's manual; Connection cable; Drum key
* 22-inch acoustic bass drum is not included
WEIGHT (EXCLUDING ACOUSTIC BASS DRUM):
- Weight: 3.9 kg | 8 lbs. 10 oz.