The Roland GR-55 is a revolution in guitar synthesis, with features never before available in any guitar processor. In terms of speed, it’s the fastest ever. It’s also the most accurate, thanks to newly developed pitch-detection technology. As for sound, the triple-core generator houses a world-class array of virtual guitars, basses, amps, and synth voices, enabling tones and textures that have never been heard before. Onstage or in the studio, you can instantly access the GR-55’s huge library of ready-to-use sounds, from pop to rock and beyond, with quick-access category buttons. Welcome to a groundbreaking new era in guitar synthesis!
- A revolutionary fusion of guitar synthesis and powerful COSM guitar modeling
- Up to four sound sources at a time: two PCM synth tones, plus COSM guitar modeling and normal guitar input
- Easy to use and easy to play with hundreds of great, ready-to-use sounds for rock or pop guitarists
- Advanced Roland technology provides superb sound quality and lightning-fast processing
- Over 900 of Roland’s latest fully editable PCM sounds, including pianos, organs, strings, vintage synths, and much more
- COSM guitar and amp modeling
- Two types of multi-effects engines, plus global reverb, chorus, and delay effects, and an onboard looper
- Built-in USB audio player with foot control
- Available with or without GK-3 Divided Pickup
-Sound Generator:PCM: 2 tones,Modeling: 1 tone-Tones:PCM: 910 types,Modeling: 23 types (guitar mode),17 types (bass mode)-Effects:MFX (Multi-Effects): 20 types,AMP (Preamp): 42 types,MOD (Modulation): 14 types,DELAY: 7 types,REVERB: 5 types,CHORUS: 4 types,EQ: 1 type-Patch Memory:Guitar mode,Preset: 270 + User: 297,Bass mode,Preset: 90 + User: 297-AD Conversion:24-bit (GK Pickup),24-bit + AF method ** (Normal Pickup)-DA Conversion:24-bit-Sampling Frequency:44.1 kHz-Nominal Output Level:OUTPUT jacks: -10 dBu,GUITAR OUT jack: -10 dBu-Output Impedance:OUTPUT jacks: 2 k ohms,GUITAR OUT jack: 2 k ohms-USB Memory Audio Player:File Format: WAV, AIFF-Display:Graphic LCD 240 x 64 dots-Connectors:GK IN connector (13 pins DIN type),GUITAR OUT jack (1/4-inch phone type),OUTPUT L/MONO, R jacks (1/4-inch phone type),PHONES jack (Stereo 1/4-inch phone type),MIDI connectors (IN, OUT) (5-pin DIN type),USB COMPUTER connector (supports Hi-Speed USB, USB MIDI and,USB Audio),USB MEMORY connector (supports Hi-Speed USB Flash Memory),DC IN jack-Power Supply:DC 9 V-Current Draw:700 mA-Accessories:AC adaptor,Owner's manual,Divided pickup (GK-3) (only for GK included model),GK cable (5 m) (only for GK included model)-Options (sold separately):Divided pickup: GK-3 (for guitar), GK-3B (for bass guitar),GK cable: GKC-5 (5 m), GKC-10 (10 m),MIDI foot controller: FC-300,Unit selector: US-20
Size and Weight
-Width (W):405 mm16 inches-Depth (D):244 mm9-5/8 inches-Height (H):78 mm3-1/8 inches-Weight:3.3 kg7 lbs. 5 oz.
-Maximum height: 106 mm, 4-3/16 inches (When the expression pedal is moved to the minimum).)
* 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
** AF (Adaptive Focus) method is a proprietary method from Roland & BOSS that vastly improves the signal-to-noise (S/N) ratio of the A/D and D/A converters.
-All specifications and appearances are subject to change.