With the all-new V-Guitar pedals, guitarists can now enjoy the immense benefits of Roland’s GK processing—the powerful technology behind the GR-55 Guitar Synthesizer and VG-99 V-Guitar System—right on their pedalboards. The GR-S V-Guitar Space features independent processing for each guitar string, giving you four amazing tones that transport your axe to a new dimension of sound, including Crystal, Rich Modulation, Slow Pad, and the multi-string emulation of Brilliant Clean. Housed in the popular Twin Pedal format and equipped with connections for easy integration with amps, stomps, multi-effects, and other V-Guitar devices, the GR-S delivers out-of-this-world sounds that can only be achieved with GK processing.
- Roland’s powerful V-Guitar technology in a Twin Pedal stompbox
- Super-spacious tones and multi-string emulation only possible with GK processing
- Crystal, Rich Modulation, Slow Pad, and Brilliant Clean sounds, with real-time DSP for latency-free performance
- Ultra-responsive COLOR and TONE knobs for sound shaping
- Expressive Freeze function holds the current sound for lead backing and sound FX
- 13-pin GK input; designed for use with the GC-1 GK-Ready Stratocaster, GK-3 Divided Pickup, and all GK-equipped guitars
- Flexible connections for easy integration with amps, pedals, and multi-effects
- Four user memories, with remote selection from GK-equipped guitar
-Nominal Input Level:MIX INPUT: -10 dBu,GUITAR INPUT: -20 dBu-Input Impedance:MIX INPUT: 1 M ohm,GUITAR INPUT: 1 M ohm-Nominal Output Level:OUTPUT: -20 dBu,GUITAR OUTPUT: -20 dBu-Output Impedance:OUTPUT: 2 k ohms,GUITAR OUTPUT: 2 k ohms-Recommended Load Impedance:10 k ohms or greater-Controls:ON/OFF pedal,FREEZE pedal,TYPE buttons,COLOR knob,TONE knob,LEVEL knob,SELECT button,WRITE button,OUTPUT SELECT switch-Indicators:POWER indicator (serves also as battery check indicator),ON/OFF indicator,FREEZE indicator-Connectors:MIX/GUITAR INPUT (R, L/MONO) jacks,GK IN connector,GUITAR OUTPUT jack,OUTPUT (R, L/MONO) jacks,DC IN jack-Memory:4-Type:CRYSTAL, RICH MODULATION, SLOW PAD, BRILLIANT CLEAN-Power Supply:Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) or Carbon-zinc battery (AA, R6) x 6,,AC Adaptor (PSA-series: optional)-Current Draw:200 mA (9 V, when used with GK-3)-Expected battery life under continuous use:Alkaline battery: Approx. 7 hours,Carbon-zinc battery: Approx. 2 hours,These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.-Accessories:Owner's Manual,Leaflet (USING THE UNIT SAFELY, IMPORTANT NOTES, and Information),Alkaline Battery (AA, LR6) x 6-Options (sold separately):AC adaptor: BOSS PSA-series,Divided pickup: GK-3 (for guitar),V-Guitar: GC-1 GK-Ready Stratocaster (R),GK Cable: GKC-10 (10 m), GKC-5 (5 m)
-Unit Selector: US-20
Size and Weight
-Width (W):173 mm6-13/16 inches-Depth (D):158 mm6-1/4 inches-Height (H):57 mm2-1/4 inches-Weight:1.2 kg2 lbs. 11 oz.
* 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
All specifications and appearances are subject to change.