With the all-new V-Guitar pedals, guitarists can now enjoy the immense benefits of Roland’s GK processing—the powerful technology behind the GR-55 Guitar Synthesizer and VG-99 V-Guitar System—right on their pedalboards. The GR-D V-Guitar Distortion offers unique distortion and synth tones produced by independently processing each guitar string, giving the modern player an array of fresh, bold sounds for their sonic arsenal. Housed in the popular Twin Pedal format and equipped with connections for easy integration with amps, stomps, multi-effects, and other V-Guitar devices, the GR-D delivers wide, heavy, high-clarity tones that can only be achieved with GK processing.
- Roland’s powerful V-Guitar technology in a Twin Pedal stompbox
- Bold, high-clarity distortion and synth tones only possible with GK processing
- VG-DIST 1, VG-DIST 2, POLY DIST, and SYNTH sounds, with real-time DSP for latency-free performance
- Sculpt your tones with ultra-responsive GAIN, COLOR, and TONE knobs
- Solo function provides an instant volume and presence boost for lead playing
- 13-pin GK input; designed for use with the GC-1 GK-Ready Stratocaster, GK-3 Divided Pickup, and all GK-equipped guitars
- Flexible connections for easy integration with amps, pedals, and multi-effects
- Four user memories, with remote selection from GK-equipped guitar
-Nominal Input Level:MIX INPUT: -10 dBu,GUITAR INPUT: -20 dBu-Input Impedance:MIX INPUT: 1 M ohm,GUITAR INPUT: 1 M ohm-Nominal Output Level:OUTPUT: -20 dBu,GUITAR OUTPUT: -20 dBu-Output Impedance:OUTPUT: 2 k ohms,GUITAR OUTPUT: 2 k ohms-Recommended Load Impedance:10 k ohms or greater-Controls:ON/OFF pedal,SOLO pedal,TYPE knob,GAIN knob,COLOR knob,TONE knob,LEVEL knob,SELECT button,WRITE button,OUTPUT SELECT switch-Indicators:POWER indicator (serves also as battery check indicator),ON/OFF indicator,SOLO indicator-Connectors:MIX/GUITAR INPUT (R, L/MONO) jacks,GK IN connector,GUITAR OUTPUT jack,OUTPUT (R, L/MONO) jacks,DC IN jack-Memory:4-Type:VG-DIST 1, VG-DIST 2, POLY DIST, SYNTH-Power Supply:Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) or Carbon-zinc battery (AA, R6) x 6,,AC Adaptor (PSA-series: optional)-Current Draw:200 mA (9 V, when used with GK-3)-Expected battery life under continuous use:Alkaline battery: Approx. 7 hours,Carbon-zinc battery: Approx. 2 hours,These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.-Accessories:Owner's Manual,Leaflet (USING THE UNIT SAFELY, IMPORTANT NOTES, and Information),Alkaline Battery (AA, LR6) x 6Options (sold separately):AC adaptor: BOSS PSA-series,Divided pickup: GK-3 (for guitar),V-Guitar: GC-1 GK-Ready Stratocaster (R),GK Cable: GKC-10 (10 m), GKC-5 (5 m)-Unit Selector: US-20
Size and Weight
-Width (W):173 mm6-13/16 inches-Depth (D):158 mm6-1/4 inches-Height (H):57 mm2-1/4 inches-Weight:1.1 kg2 lbs. 7 oz.
* 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
All specifications and appearances are subject to change.