ROLAND BOUTIQUE TR-08 RHYTHM COMPOSER DRUM MACHINE TR808 - LTD EDITION TR08 AIRA - EXCL USB CABLE & PSU
Stock code: ROLTR08
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $499.00
Quick weekly payments on $499.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
WE ARE ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS FOR THIS LIMITED EDITION UNIT. WE ANTICIPATE THEY WILL ARRIVE LATE 2017. SEE YOUR LOCAL STORE TO PRE-ORDER OR EMAIL US HERE. GET IN QUICK AS ONCE THEY ARE GONE, THE ARE GONE!
THE LEGENDARY BOOM AND SIZZLE OF THE MOST FAMOUS DRUM MACHINE EVER MADE—NOW IN AN AFFORDABLE AND MODERN FORMAT
The TR-08 is an obsessively detailed and faithful replica of the legendary TR-808—easily the most famous and influential drum machine ever made. After creating a monumental shift in the sound of music, the “808” has continued to shape and define entire genres. Beloved by musicians and producers the world over, it’s one of the most revered and sought-after electronic musical instruments of all time. The TR-08 brings the look, sound, and feel of the original 808—with stunning accuracy—to the Roland Boutique format. It blends attention to detail and respect for legacy with modern convenience and reliability.
- Ultra-compact recreation of the legendary TR-808 drum machine
- Retains the sound, character, and user interface of the original TR-808
- Hands-on control including tone, level, tuning, and decay
- Added Compressor, Gain, Tune, and Pan for selected instruments
- Programmable via classic Step and Tap write modes
- Sequencer has 16 steps with 16 sub-steps for detailed patterns and rolls
- Continue playing beats even while switching between write modes
- LED display for easier navigation and fine control of tempo and shuffle
- Ten separate outputs via USB audio
- Dedicated, track-selectable trigger output for controlling external instruments
- High-quality construction with metal front panel
- Highly portable for mobile music making
- Includes DK-01 Boutique Dock for multiple-angle viewing
- Battery-operated (4 x AA) or USB powered
- Built-in powered mini-speaker for instant enjoyment
- Compatible with optional Roland Boutique accessories
User Memory Pattern, Intro/Fill-In: 16 Bank (12x16 Pattern, 4x16 Intro/Fill-In)
Steps16 steps with 16 sub steps
BD: BASS DRUM
SD: SNARE DRUM
LC: LOW CONGA, LT: LOW TOM
MC: MID CONGA, MT: MID TOM
HC: HI CONGA, HT: HI TOM
CL: CLAVES, RS: RIM SHOT
MA: MARACAS, CP: HAND CLAP
CB: COW BELL
OH: OPEN HI HAT
CH: CLOSED HI HAT
mode selector knob (PATTERN CLEAR, PATTERN WRITE 1st PART/2nd PART, MANUAL PLAY, RHYTHM TRACK PLAY, COMPOSE)
INSTRUMENT/TRACK selector knob
BASIC VARIATION selector switch and indicator
AUTO FILL IN selector knob
TRIGGER OUT track select button
ACCENT LEVEL knob
Instrument LEVEL knob (all instruments)
TONE control knob (BD, SD, CY)
DECAY control knob (BD, CY, OH)
SNAPPY control knob (SD)
TUNING control knob (LC/LT, MC/MT, HC/HT)
Voice selector switch (LC/LT, MC/MT, HC/HT, CL/RS, MA/CP)
PRE-SCALE selector switch
STEP button (1-16) and indicator
I/F VARIATION switch
MENU/SUB STEP button
1st PART/2nd PART indicator
Indicators 7 segments, 4 characters (LED)
TRIGGER OUT jack: mono miniature phone type
PHONES jack: stereo miniature phone type
OUTPUT jack: stereo miniature phone type
MIX IN jack: stereo miniature phone type
MIDI (IN, OUT) connectors
USB port: Micro-B type (Audio, MIDI)
Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) x 4
Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4
USB bus power
500 mA (USB bus power)
Expected battery life under continuous use
Rechargeable Ni-MH battery: Approx. 6 hours
* This can vary depending on the specifications of the batteries, capacity of the batteries, and the conditions of use.
Boutique Dock: DK-01 (Black)
DK-01 Owner's Manual
Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4
SIZE AND WEIGHT
12-1/8 inchesDepth130 mm
5-1/8 inchesHeight51 mm
2-1/16 inchesWeight (including batteries and Boutique Dock)1.3 kg
2 lbs 14 oz
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.