ROLAND AIRA BITRAZER PROGRAMMABLE CRUSHER EFFECT WITH CV/GATE AND EURORACK COMPATIBILITY LTO
Stock code: ROLAIRABITRAZER
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $299.00
Quick weekly payments on $299.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
PROGRAMMABLE CRUSHER EFFECT WITH CV/GATE AND EURORACK COMPATIBILITY
BITRAZER is a unique modular effect combining intense bit and sample rate crushing effects and unprecedented control and flexibility. Able to be used as a tabletop unit or as a Eurorack module, and with an array of CV/Gate inputs, this compact 21 HP unit has a wide range of uses from studio production to live performance. Not only for modular synth users, BITRAZER is perfect for keyboard players, guitarists, DJs or any adventurous musician looking to expand their sound. Carefully crafted in Japan, BITRAZER has large, ultra-smooth controls with over 16 million steps of resolution and is fully re-programmable via computer or tablet.
- Intense bit and sample rate destruction
- CV/Gate parameter control including sample rate, bit depth, and filter
- Tabletop unit or 21 HP Eurorack module using AC adaptor or Eurorack power
- 24-bit knobs with over 16 million steps of resolution
- Re-programmable via Mac, PC, iOS, Android application
- 15 patchable submodules, expandable with free updates
- 2 inputs and 2 outputs with dual-mono or stereo capability
- AIRA Link compatible
- 24bit/96kHz audio interface
- Carefully crafted in Japan
Intense bit and sample rate destruction
BITRAZER is an intense bit and sample rate crusher effect that can add edgy character or create total sonic mayhem. Using the large comfortable controls or standard 1/8" patch cables, you can independently control the sample rate, filter type, cutoff, resonance, bit depth, and signal bypass. Both the sample rate and filter cutoff parameters have input level controls for adjusting the modulation range when controlled from an external source. Two inputs and two outputs make BITRAZER a stereo-capable, 24bit/96kHz audio interface for Eurorack systems and AIRA Link USB compatibility gives it single-cable, plug and play connectivity with the MX-1 Mix Performer.
Re-programmable via Mac, PC, iOS, Android application
While it sounds great out of the box, you can fully customize BITRAZER’s internal signal path by re-patching its array of virtual sub-modules via a custom application that works on Mac and PC as well as iOS and Android devices. Submodules are re-patched through a simple and intuitive drag and drop interface that even lets you choose which parameters are assigned to the high-resolution “GRF” knobs. You can reprogram BITRAZER in realtime via USB connection or save and recall patches with a simple audio signal. You can even share patches with other BITRAZER users.
BITRAZER includes 15 virtual sub-modules with more available through future expansion
LFO, ADSR, NOISE, SAMPLE & HOLD, RING MOD, FILTER 6 dB, FILTER 12 dB, TONE, AMP, MIXER, STEREO MIXER, CURVE CONV, GATE DIVIDER, TRIG TO CV DELAY TIME, MIDI CLOCK TO GATE
CV Input Level: -10 – +10 V
GATE Input Level: +3 V
GRF 1 knob (SAMPLE RATE)
GRF 2 knob (FILTER CUTOFF)
GRF 3 knob (BIT DOWN)
GRF 4 knob (RESONANCE)
GRF 5 button (LPF/HPF)
GRF 6 button (BYPASS)
Indicator: Center Indicator
INPUT 1, 2 jacks: Miniature phone type
REMOTE IN jack: Miniature phone type
OUTPUT 1, 2 jacks: Miniature phone type
GFR 1–6 jacks: Miniature phone type
USB port: MicroB type (Audio/MIDI)
DC IN jack
Power Supply: AC adaptor or Eurorack power
Current draw: 950 mA (AC adaptor), 450 mA (Eurorack power)
Accessories: AC adaptor, Owner's Manual, Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY”, Eurorack installation screws, Eurorack power cable
SIZE AND WEIGHT
Width 106.6 mm
Depth 128.4 mm
Height 58.3 mm
Weight 320 g
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock at reduced prices.
-Below cost and end of line / deleted models;
-New but may have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
-Second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
-Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
While we attempt to identify any issue to the purchaser, this is not always possible. If you have questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us, prior to ordering for additional information.
Stock Availability - Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure descriptions and stock quantities are correct. However, mistakes do happen. If an error occurs, we will advise you as soon as practicable and discuss if there is a reasonable alternative product or solution that may be appropriate.
E & OE
Freighting - Goods can be freighted to your local store on your behalf.
Goods may incur a freight charge depending on :
-the type of goods (e.g. large or heavy)
-the time frame in which you require them
Please email us, or make a note on your order, if you have a particular request concerning freighting of your goods.
Condition -All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
All products listed here are sold with no warranty (express or implied) unless noted. You agree to this as a condition of purchase.
The warranty status will be noted on your invoice.
No representation is made regarding the fitness of the product for your particular purpose, application or installation.
Finance is available to approved applicants, subject to our normal credit terms and conditions. Application may be made on this site (http://www.rockshop.co.nz/customer-services/apply-for-finance/).
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges on sale items or clearance store stock.