RODE RCP RØDECASTER PRO INTEGRATED PODCAST PRODUCTION CONSOLE - RODECASTER
Stock code: RODRODECASTERPRO
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $1,099.00
Quick weekly payments on $1,099.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The RØDECaster™ Pro is the world’s first fully integrated podcast production studio. Whether you are just starting out, or are a seasoned broadcast professional, the RØDECaster Pro Podcast Production Studio is all you will ever need.
Connect and record
The 4 high-quality microphone channels are able to power studio condenser microphones as well as conventional dynamic microphones. You can quickly connect microphones for you and your guests with automatic level setting and one-touch recording to a microSD card. You can literally be recording your first podcast within minutes of taking the RØDECaster Pro out of the box.
Sound Effects and Jingles
The RØDECaster Pro comes with eight programmable sound effects pads, for instant triggering of sound effects, music, jingles, applause and ads – perfect for giving your podcast that professional quality. You can record audio direct to the programmable pads from any input, or simply “drag and drop” files from your computer using the supplied software. You can even select your favourite colours for the pad illumination.
Have a remote guest you want to interview? Simply connect your phone to the RØDECaster Pro via Bluetooth™ or with a TRRS cable. The RØDECaster Pro automatically provides “mix-minus” audio to prevent echo being heard by the caller, without the need to purchase dedicated and costly hardware. Telephone interviews with a remote guest never sounded so good!
Sound like a million dollars
Class A Servo-biased Preamps
The RØDECaster Pro’s pristine preamps and outputs feature Class A circuitry, as found in broadcast consoles that cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. The Class A preamps provide a much cleaner gain structure with lower levels of distortion. The result is an incredibly clean, low-noise signal. The Preamps are also servo-biased, keeping distortion levels low. Your signal is broadcast-pure.
APHEX® On board
Your pristine signal can also be enhanced with the legendary patented audio processors, APHEX Aural Exciter™ and APHEX Big Bottom™. These have been incorporated in the audio processing section of the RØDECaster Pro, and your sound will have that rich, warm tone only found in professional studios. The RØDECaster Pro also features multistage dynamics, such as compression, limiting, de-essing and noise-gating.
The RØDECaster Pro operates as a standalone unit straight out of the box, recording direct to a microSD™ card. You can be up and running in minutes. The RØDECaster Pro can also connect to your computer via USB, as it is a USB audio interface. This means you can record your podcast to your favourite recording software.
The RØDECaster Pro is also able to seamlessly stream a live show – today’s radio!
RØDECaster Pro Specifications
ACOUSTIC & ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATION
20 Hz – 20 kHz, -3dB at 20 Hz (high-pass filter)
20 Hz – 20 kHz better than ±0.5dB
Input Impedance: 600Ω (Mic Preamplifiers)
Equivalent Noise: –125dBA (A-Weighted, measured as per IEC651)
Maximum Output Level: +3dBu (Monitor Outputs)
Headphone Output Power: Max output power at 1% THD: 32Ω –> 220mW | 300Ω –> 31mW
Dynamic Range: 100 dBA (Mic Preamplifiers)
Gain Range: 0dB – 55dB (Mic Preamplifiers)
Power Requirements: External DC power supply 12 - 15v DC, 1A
Output Connection: USB-C, 1/4” Balanced TRS STEREO (Monitor Outputs)
Computer Connectivity: USB
Bit Depth: 24-Bit
Sample Rates: 48 kHz
Storage: microSD™ card slot, 512MB internal memory for storing sounds for programmable pads
Weight (g): 1980
Dimensions: (L x W x H, mm) 350 x 275 x 82
Packed Weight (g): 2850
Package Dimensions (L x W x H, mm): 412 x 338 x 127