RODE PG2R PISTOL GRIP MOUNT WITH RYCOTE LYRO SUSPENSION MOUNT - NEW
Stock code: RODPG2R
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
RØDE PG2-R Pistol Grip Shockmount with Rycote Onboard
The PG2-R is a Pistol Grip Shock Mount designed to reduce handling noise when recording with shotgun microphones in hand held or boompole mounted applications. The PG2-R is equipped with dual Rycote Lyre mounts to ensure maximum isolation from any handling vibrations, four possible mounting points to suit the complete range of compatible Rode shotgun microphones and integrated cable management clip.
The newly designed lightweight handle delivers improvements in both ergonomics and functionality. The cushioned grip houses multiple cable mounting points, with a dedicated space for the PG2-R Pro Cable XLR connector to terminate flush with the base for ease of connectivity. A heavy duty locking nut on the side of the handle ensures smooth adjustment of your microphone angle, whilst a 3/8" thread at the base of the handle provides secure connection to boompoles and microphone stands.
- Designed to reduce handling noise
- Equipped with dual Rycote Lyre mounts to ensure maximum isolation from any handling vibrations
- Four possible mounting points
- Lightweight handle
- Weight: 224g
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 117mm x 60mm x 240mm
- Microphone compatibility: M5, NT5, NT55, NTG1, NTG2, NTG3, NTG4, NTG4+, PG2 Pro Cable