RODE NTG8 RF-BIAS LONG SUPER-CARDIOID SHOTGUN CONDENSER MICROPHONE - 10 YEAR WARRANTY*
Stock code: RODNTG8
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $1,799.00
Quick weekly payments on $1,799.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Based on RØDE's award winning NTG3, the NTG8 is a broadcast quality RF-bias shotgun microphone that exhibits increased directionality across a wide frequency response range. This makes the NTG8 the perfect microphone for film, television, sports and outdoor broadcasting, live performance, and any professional distance miking application.
Like the NTG3, the NTG8 features low self-noise, natural sound without colouration both on and off-axis, and RF bias technology to ensure that it is almost completely resistant to high humidity environments which could cause other condenser microphones to fail.
The NTG8 is finished in matte black and supplied with a specially designed shock mount (SM8) that is engineered to provide excellent handling noise isolation, cable management and versatile mounting options for the microphone. A rugged weatherproof aluminium cylinder is also included, providing ultimate protection for the microphone when in transport or storage. The WSNTG8 windshield completes the package, providing light environmental protection.Acoustic Principle Line Gradient Active Electronics RF Bias Capsule 0.50" Polar Pattern Address Type End Frequency Range 40Hz - 20kHz Output Impedance 2Ω Maximum SPL 124dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load) Maximum Output Level 8.2dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load) Sensitivity -20.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (97.50mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz Power Options
(44-52V min 2.5mA) Weight 345.00gm Dimensions 559.00mmH x 19.00mmW x 19.00mmD Output