RODE NTG1 LIGHTWEIGHT SHOTGUN CONDENSER MICROPHONE - TEN YEAR WARRANTY*
Stock code: RODNTG1
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $399.00
Quick weekly payments on $399.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The RØDE NTG1 is a lightweight condenser shotgun microphone, designed for professional applications within the film, video, television and production industries.
Its full frequency response, low noise and audio transparency make it an ideal film, video, and voice over microphone, while its low weight (105gm/3.7oz) makes it an ideal boom microphone.
In addition to the NTG1 native 20Hz-20kHz response a selectable high-pass filter at 80Hz is available, which will prevent low end noise such as air conditioners and traffic from being recorded.
The WSVM windshield is supplied to minimise light wind noise and plosives during recording. The optional 'DeadCat' furry is recommended for outdoor applications.
The RØDE NTG1 shotgun microphone is covered by RØDE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.Acoustic Principle Line Gradient Active Electronics JFET impedance convertor with bipolar output buffer Capsule 0.50" Polar Pattern Address Type End Frequency Range 20Hz - 20kHz Output Impedance 50Ω Maximum SPL 139dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load) Maximum Output Level 6.9dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load) Sensitivity -36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (15.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz Power Options Weight 105.00gm Dimensions 219.00mmH x 22.00mmW x 22.00mmD Output