RODE NT6 COMPACT 1/2 INCH CONDENSER MICROPHONE WITH REMOTE CAPSULE - TEN YEAR WARRANTY*
Stock code: RODNT6
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $699.00
Quick weekly payments on $699.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The RØDE NT6 is specifically designed for difficult mounting applications. Although clearly relevant to instrument miking, the new NT6 is extremely well suited to any situation where a small 'unobtrusive' but powerful microphone system is required.
The 1/2" (externally biased) gold sputtered capsule is designed to attach to a custom made, multi-position swivel mount allowing it to be independently positioned with ease. The capsule is connected to the remote pre-amplifier (body) by a custom 3m Kevlar® fibre reinforced cable.
The surface-mount pre-amplifier circuit also incorporates a two position variable pad: 0 dB an -10 dB attenuation, and a 2-position variable high-pass filter that enables you to step from a flat response to 80Hz high pass filter; both conveniently located away from the capsule, providing additional control without the need to move the capsule once in position.
Externally biased condenser
Gold sputtered 1/2" capsule
Two position PAD - 0dB and -10dB
Two position High-Pass Filter - flat and 80Hz
Convenient two-axis swivel mount and 3m Kevlar® fibre reinforced cable included
Heavy-duty satin-nickel plated body
Surface mount circuitry
Low noise and full frequency response