RODE NT55 COMPACT 1/2 INCH STUDIO CARDIOID & OMNI CONDENSER MICROPHONE W 3 POS VARIABLE HPF & PAD - TEN YEAR WARRANTY*
Stock code: RODNT55
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $479.00
Quick weekly payments on $479.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The NT55 utilises the 1/2" gold sputtered true condenser transducer used in the internationally renowned RØDE NT5. The NT55 is a low-noise, balanced output microphone, exhibiting a wide dynamic range and full frequency response.
The NT55 circuit incorporates a three position variable PAD with 0dB, -10dB or 20dB attenuation, and a three position variable high-pass filter that enables you to step from a flat response to 75 or 150 Hz high pass filter.
The NT55 comes with two different condenser microphone heads to provide a wide variety of polar patterns. The NT55 is complemented with a diverse range of accessories to better facilitate positioning and attachment.Acoustic Principle Pressure Gradient Active Electronics JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer Capsule 0.50" Polar Pattern Address Type End Frequency Range 20Hz - 20kHz Output Impedance 100Ω Maximum SPL 136dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load) Maximum Output Level 8.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load) Sensitivity -38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz Power Options Weight 110.00gm Dimensions 145.00mmH x 20.00mmW x 20.00mmD Output