RODE NT3 MULTI-POWERED 3/4 INCH STUDIO/LIVE CARDIOID CONDENSER MICROPHONE P48 & 9V BATTERY POWERED - TEN YEAR WARRANTY*
Stock code: RODNT3
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $399.00
Quick weekly payments on $399.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Stylish and modern, the NT3 is a studio and location workhorse. With both 48V phantom and internal 9V battery operation, this RØDE is at home anywhere.
Intended for studio, stage and location work, this versatile handheld or stand mounted microphone incorporates a true externally polarized condenser transducer with an internal capsule shock mounting system, and an ultra-low noise electronic circuit that has a high immunity to R.F. interference.
The NT3 incorporates a rugged welded and heat-treated mesh head and all metal body.Acoustic Principle Pressure Gradient Active Electronics JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer Capsule 0.75" Polar Pattern Address Type End Frequency Range 20Hz - 20kHz Output Impedance 200Ω Maximum SPL 140dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load) Maximum Output Level 9.5dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load) Sensitivity -39.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz Power Options Weight 371.00gm Dimensions 206.00mmH x 32.00mmW x 32.00mmD Output