RODE NT1-A COMPLETE VOCAL RECORDING STUDIO SOLUTION INCL. NT1A MIC, SM6 SHOCKMOUNT, POP FILTER & CABLE LTO
Stock code: RODNT1A
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $449.00
Quick weekly payments on $449.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The RØDE NT1-A 1" cardioid condenser microphone has become an industry standard; delivering the warmth, extended dynamic range, clarity and high SPL capability typically only featured on some of the most expensive microphones.
With a self noise level of only 5dBA it is widely recognised as the world's quietest studio microphone. This low noise makes it ideal for vocal recording as well as voice overs and environmental recording.
Packaged in the 'Complete Vocal Recording Solution', the NT1-A includes everything you need to get a truly professional vocal recording and is ideal for home studio recording.
A studio grade pop shield and shock mount is included, along with a premium 20' microphone cable, dust cover, and an instructional DVD with recording tips.
The RØDE NT1-A large diaphragm 1" cardioid condenser microphone is covered by RØDE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.Acoustic Principle Pressure Gradient Active Electronics JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer Capsule 1.00" Polar Pattern Address Type Side Frequency Range 20Hz - 20kHz Output Impedance 100Ω Maximum SPL 137dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load) Maximum Output Level 13.7dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load) Sensitivity -31.9dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz Power Options Weight 326.00gm Dimensions 190.00mmH x 50.00mmW x 50.00mmD Output