RODE M3 STUDIO/LIVE CONDENSER STUDIO MICROPHONE - TEN YEAR WARRANTY*
Stock code: RODM3
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $209.00
Quick weekly payments on $209.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The RØDE M3 is a highly versatile condenser microphone powered by 9V battery or phantom power.
Featuring a heavy duty metal body and internally shock mounted 1/2" condenser capsule mounted for end-address, the M3 is at home in the studio, on stage or on location and is equally suitable as a vocal microphone, guitar microphone, drum microphone or presenter microphone.
A -10dB and -20dB level attenuation (or PAD), selectable from inside the battery compartment, allows recording of loud sound sources, such as a guitar amplifier or drum. A high-pass filter selectable on the microphone power switch introduces a filter at 80Hz to reduce low frequency sounds and handling noise.
The RØDE M3 versatile multi-powered microphone is covered by RØDE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.Acoustic Principle Pressure Gradient Active Electronics JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer Capsule 0.50" Polar Pattern Address Type End Frequency Range 40Hz - 20kHz Output Impedance 200Ω Maximum SPL 142dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load) Maximum Output Level 9.2dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load) Sensitivity -40.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (6.30mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz Power Options Weight 390.00gm Dimensions 225.00mmH x 33.00mmW x 33.00mmD Output