ROCKSCHOOL VOCALS GRADE 6 FEMALE 2014 - 2020 BK/OLA
Stock code: ROCRSK091406
Vocals Grade 6 (Female)
Vocals Grade 6 earns you UCAS points, which will help when you're applying to university courses.
What you'll learn at Grade 6
- Three-part backing vocals, applying stylistic techniques, musical improvisation and development, harmonising in 3rds and 4ths, tone quality in conjunction with dynamics and register changes
- The Blues Scale and a major/diminished arpeggio
- Large major and minor intervals, phrasing and microphone technique
For the 2014–2017 Vocals Syllabus, we've combined 20 years of experience in contemporary music education with some of the world's biggest recording artists. We've listened to all your suggestions, critiques and improvements to compile the most practical, industry relevant and engaging vocals syllabus on offer.
Vocals Grade 6 features
- Six Performance Pieces, six styles of rock and pop
- Fact Files: background information on each style with recommended listening
- Walkthroughs: hints and tips on the tricky sections of the Performance Pieces
- CD with full mixes and backing tracks
- World-class musicians, top-flight production
- Plot your stylistic specialism up through the grades