ROCKBOARD POWERPIT VARIABLE VOLTAGE MULTI OUTPUT PEDAL POWER SUPPLY - 9V/12V/15V/18V - SIMILAR TO POWERTRAIN
Stock code: RBOPOWERPIT
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $199.00
Quick weekly payments on $199.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The Rockboard Power Pit is a versatile power supply for effect pedals. It delivers 4 x 9 V outs (500 mA total), 3 outs with adjustable Voltage (7.9 V - 9.4 V) for battery simulation, and another 1 out with adjustable voltage (9, 12, 15, 18 V). Via display you get the chance to overview your voltage adjustments. In addition, there is one out for mains plug to supply further devices.
- Multi Power Supply
- Powers multiple effect pedals world wide
- max. 1280 mA
- Display with output voltage information
- Load-dependent voltage (LDV) controls for simulating battery behaviour
- Switchable input voltage 110V / 220V, ideal for touring
- Protection fuse, exchangeable
- Input: 110/220V AC IEC plug (male)
- Outputs: 1 x 110/220V AC IEC socket (female) 1 x isolated out with selectable voltage (9V/12V/15V/18V), max. 150 mA 3 x isolated 9V outs with selectable output voltages (7.9V to 9.4V DC) via LDV controls, max. 210 mA each 4 x 9V outs, max. 500 mA total
- incl. Allen key for adjusting LDV
- incl. 8 x power cables for effect devices, 2.1 mm barrel plugs, each with angled and straight end, 50 cm long
- incl. 4 x IEC power cables (Wall socket to IEC female) with different plug formats: Euro, UK, US and Australia
- incl. spare fuses: 2 x 500mA 250V, 2 x 300 mA 250V
- Weight: 910 g
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 16.7 x 8.7 x 4.5 cm (incl. feet)