ROCKBAG MULTI EFFECT PEDAL BAG 29 X 21 X 7 CM - BOSS ME70 - LINE6 SHORTBOARD
Stock code: RB23097
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Effect Pedal Bag
8 mm/0,31 cushioned Bag for Effect Pedals with removable shoulder strap for: DOD TEC 4; Digitech XP 100/200/300/400, Genesis 3, BP 200, RP 200; Zoom 3000; Boss ME 30; Mesa Boogie V-Twin; Korg AX 1B/AX 1G; H&K Tubeman; Tube Factor; Rotosphere; Replex
- Strong, water-resistant RokTex® surface material
- Colour: black
- 8 mm / 0.31" padding; RB 23090 B: 30 mm / 1.18" padding
- 8 mm / 0.31" wide 2-way zip with nylon zip hanger and printed RockBag® logo
- 50 mm / 1.97" wide, detachable, adjustable and padded shoulder belt
- 1 padded twin-handle, RB 23090 B cushioned standard carrier handle
- 1 outside pocket; RB 23095 B, RB 23096 B and RB 23097 B: 20 mm / 0.79" foam padded front pocket for POD (POD pocket size: 29 x 21 x 7 cm / 11.42" x 8.27" x 2.76")
- 1 padded inside pocket for cables and accessories (except RB 23090 B)
- PVC protection at the bottom
- 4 metal feet
- Metal hardware
- Printed RockBag® logo
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.