ROCKBASS CORVETTE - BLACK OIL FINISH - 5 STRING BASS- PASSIVE
Stock code: RB1505780305CPALDAWW
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $999.00
Quick weekly payments on $999.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The RockBass Corvette 5 is beautifully made and has that characteristic low growl for which Warwick basses are famous.
As with all Warwick basses, this bass features premium tonewoods throughout: an alder body and a 3-piece maple neck with rosewood fingerboard.
The 5-string bass adds passive MEC electronics and a passive MEC J/J pickup combination.
4 control knobs (volume, balance, tone, and tone) provide flexible control in the studio and onstage.
The highly sensitive dynamic response lets you articulate the most gentle of nuances or slap it for crisp, punchy basslines.
*Hi-Polish model shown - actual finish will differ slightly
Machineheads: Warwick Machine Heads
Nut: Just-A-Nut III
Neck Wood: Maple neck with Ekanga veneer stripes
Fretboard: Rosewood fingerboard (fretted), Tigerstripe ebony fingerboard (fretless)
Fingerboard Radius: 26"
Scale length: 34" (long scale) also Available in 32” (Medium scale)
Width Nut: 45,0 mm / 1.8" (Long scale), 45,0 mm / 1.8" (Medium scale)
Width 12th fret: 60,8 mm / 2.4" (Long scale), 60,9 mm / 2.4" (Medium scale)
Width 24th fret: 69,11 mm / 2.7" (Long scale), 69,68 mm / 2.7" (Short scale)
Fret quantity material and size: 24 Extra High Jumbo Nickelsilver frets (Width: 2.9 mm / Height: 1.3 mm)
Body Shape: Flat Bodyshape Top & Back side
Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Alder body
Pickups: Passive "Dynamic Correction" J/J pickups
Electronics: Passive MEC "Dynamic Correction" J/J pickups with passive electronics
Pot layout: Passive: Volume / balance / tone neck / tone bridge
Bridge system: 2-piece Warwick Bridge
Strap system: Warwick security locks
Hardware colour: Chrome hardware
String label / gauges: Warwick Red Strings: 045" - 135" (42301M)
Weight: 3,8 kg
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.